[Q] Unable to Open Specific Site (Mediafire) on Defy 525

Search This thread

avi_tandel

Oct 11, 2012
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Dear All Greetings for the day !!!
Currently I am on Quarks Second boot 20121102 ( MOTO DEFY 525 Green Lense).
I am able to open almost all web sites on my defy but only mediafire is not opened it always shows error " Unable to load page ". ( In Cyber Cafe the same link is working fine !!!! )
Well the fact is I have faced the same problem on stock rom // CM 7 // CM 9 & CM 10 also!!!!
My sim card is of " Vodafone - Mumbai , India ", Is it problem of mobile company ????

Kindly help as most of the files are on mediafire & I am unable to download it via defy:crying:

rvd_516

Mar 14, 2011
Mumbai
Dear All Greetings for the day !!!
Currently I am on Quarks Second boot 20121102 ( MOTO DEFY 525 Green Lense).
I am able to open almost all web sites on my defy but only mediafire is not opened it always shows error " Unable to load page ". ( In Cyber Cafe the same link is working fine !!!! )
Well the fact is I have faced the same problem on stock rom // CM 7 // CM 9 & CM 10 also!!!!
My sim card is of " Vodafone - Mumbai , India ", Is it problem of mobile company ????

Kindly help as most of the files are on mediafire & I am unable to download it via defy:crying:
Well I am from Mumbai and on Vodafone only....pls let me know which browser your using... as for me it is working....cud u also confirm u r not behind any firewall which is blocking the site?

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2

avi_tandel

Oct 11, 2012
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Unable to open mediafire site

Well I am from Mumbai and on Vodafone only....pls let me know which browser your using... as for me it is working....cud u also confirm u r not behind any firewall which is blocking the site?

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2

Dear Friend,
I have tried so many browsers ( default browser, dolfin, mozilla & UC browser ) but still facing same problem :crying:. How to change firewall settings in DEFY??? Another important thing is that I am also unable to open this site in my PC using vodafone mobile network. When I diagnose the problem in my pc then answer is like :-
The remote device or resource won't accept the connection Detected
The device or resource (www.mediafire.com) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World Wide Web service (HTTP)".

well in cyber cafe same site is opening without any problem. Any Solution ?????
Thanks in Advance:good:

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone