• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] Unfortunately, Instagram has stopped problem

Search This thread

gallaxian

Oct 8, 2012
Unfortunately, Instagram has stopped....that is the message when i try to make pics with instagram but only with flash...the app closses...
anybody has the same problem?

i have the similar problem with Songify....i have the feeling there will be more to come

samsung galaxy s3, unrooted, 4.0.4.

unholygid

Apr 15, 2009
Unfortunately, Instagram has stopped....that is the message when i try to make pics with instagram but only with flash...the app closses...

i have the similar problem with Songify....i have the feeling there will be more to come

Happened to me when i deleted the camera sound files in root explorer manually. Reflashed rom and had no such problems.

Also it seems that clearing davilk cache caused that before.

If u never deleted any camera sound files or the camera cache then reinstall instragram. It should be fine

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: SuperJura

amosljl1995

Jul 13, 2012
I had this problem too the other time but now it is running fine. But I was on a custom ROM then.
Try fixing permission on CWM?

FrankZZ

Feb 29, 2012
Happened to me when i deleted the camera sound files in root explorer manually. Reflashed rom and had no such problems.

If u never deleted any camera sound files or the camera cache then reinstall instragram. It should be fine

I'm not sure if you can delete the camera sound files on an unrooted device?

unholygid

Apr 15, 2009
No u can't delete any system files when not rooted

amosljl1995

Jul 13, 2012
How about you clear instagram data in Settings-> Apps-> Instagram-> Clear data. Make sure app is close before you perform this. Afterwards, open the app and see if problem still exist.

irony17

Jun 30, 2007
I have the same problem here !
Each time i try to use instagram with the flash = lag / FC

dzynn

Apr 30, 2013
its a solve lionkingx dot blogspot dot com /2013/04/instagram-unfortunately-has-stoped-calismayi-durdurdu-kesin-cozum-solve.html

Nov 24, 2017
Ahmedabad
www.megebyte.com
This is a common problem many people are facing in apps like Google Play Store, Instagram, Whatsapp, Snapchat etc. And one common solution I've for all these apps is just uninstalling that app and re-install it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I had this problem too the other time but now it is running fine. But I was on a custom ROM then.
    Try fixing permission on CWM?

I'm not sure if you can delete the camera sound files on an unrooted device?