[Q] Unlock Boot loader and S-Off

Search This thread

_hito_

Jul 29, 2011
karachi
Hey guys! Hope you all doing just fine, if any one can help me that'll be great. I've Droid Dna, Fully stock, locked, S-On, rooted by weaksauce, thanks to developers, the problem is that I can't unlock and S-off my device. I searched everywhere but I can't find a way to do this, heard of firewater can do this, but I can't see any files on the site, tried revone method, moonshine method, but I always failed, So anybody here who can help me or direct me in the right path.
FireWater is Down, if any body who was in the same situation and got S-Off and unlocked pleas can you send me FireWater files you've downloaded from there.:eek:
Thank you.

Some Additional info.
***Locked***
MONARUDO PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT- 1.57.0000
RADIO- 1.02.01.0207
OpenDSP- v12.120.274.0909
OS 4.09.605.1
eMMC-boot 2048 MB
Mar 13 2014, 19:19:14.0

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator
Hey guys! Hope you all doing just fine, if any one can help me that'll be great. I've Droid Dna, Fully stock, locked, S-On, rooted by weaksauce, thanks to developers, the problem is that I can't unlock and S-off my device. I searched everywhere but I can't find a way to do this, heard of firewater can do this, but I can't see any files on the site, tried revone method, moonshine method, but I always failed, So anybody here who can help me or direct me in the right path.
FireWater is Down, if any body who was in the same situation and got S-Off and unlocked pleas can you send me FireWater files you've downloaded from there.:eek:
Thank you.

Some Additional info.
***Locked***
HBOOT- 1.57.0000
RADIO- 1.02.01.0207
OS 4.09.605.1
eMMC-boot 2048 MB
Firewater will never work even if you had the files. During the firewater s-off there was a process that checked in with their servers. That server has been shutdown. Firewater will never ever work again.

You should try sunshine

Reactions: _hito_

_hito_

Jul 29, 2011
karachi
So there is no way other than sunshine?
If I downgraded to older version will superCID method will work
I just can't wait to flash cm12 :(

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator
Supercid requires s-off. You can make sure you are on the 4.x.x.1 software (load it via ruu if needed). Then use weaksauce to temp root and run sunshine.

I am not going to repeat this again.

Sunshine is the only software method on this day and time which can be used to s-off.

Reactions: _hito_

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you.

Some Additional info.
    ***Locked***
    HBOOT- 1.57.0000
    RADIO- 1.02.01.0207
    OS 4.09.605.1
    eMMC-boot 2048 MB
    Firewater will never work even if you had the files. During the firewater s-off there was a process that checked in with their servers. That server has been shutdown. Firewater will never ever work again.

You should try sunshine
    Supercid requires s-off. You can make sure you are on the 4.x.x.1 software (load it via ruu if needed). Then use weaksauce to temp root and run sunshine.

I am not going to repeat this again.

Sunshine is the only software method on this day and time which can be used to s-off.