Q. unlocking bootloader

Search This thread

DJSCD

Jan 18, 2022
I have been trying to unlock the bootloader of a moto g7 supera for months. I switched my service form cricket and I cannot use this device on the new network. so I have been trying to unlock it, but every time I do, I get "Your device does not qualify for bootloader unlocking."
I have followed a few threads and even after following what they did (remove spaces, sign in with lenovo id/google account), I still can't get it to give me the key. is there a way around this? can the device be rooted in the first place? what am I doing wrong?

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
I have been trying to unlock the bootloader of a moto g7 supera for months. I switched my service form cricket and I cannot use this device on the new network. so I have been trying to unlock it, but every time I do, I get "Your device does not qualify for bootloader unlocking."
I have followed a few threads and even after following what they did (remove spaces, sign in with lenovo id/google account), I still can't get it to give me the key. is there a way around this? can the device be rooted in the first place? what am I doing wrong?
@DJSCD

Prior to your next posting please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum like
I've moved the thread to Q&A.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Reactions: DJSCD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @DJSCD

Prior to your next posting please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum like
    I've moved the thread to Q&A.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator