[Q] Unrooted my gs3 with mobile odin. Broken now and can't fix

Search This thread

empire-1

May 4, 2013
Long time listener first time caller (this is my first post here) I'm going to try not to leave out any details. Bear with me.

I rooted my Tmobile Galaxy s3 for the first time and installed CM10.1. It was great for a few months, then it started getting glitchy. So I would flash the nightly release and it would be fine for a while. I decided to unroot and start fresh. It was then that I discovered the PC wouldn't recognize the device. I followed a youtube tutorial to unroot with Mobile Odin. I extracted and flashed a stock image called Tmobile_GS3_SGH-T999_4.0.4 after clearing counter with Triangle Away.

Well it seemed to go well, unrooted my device, but now the OS is incomplete. No internet app, messaging won't work at all, and it keeps crashing and freezing. The usb port is still not working so I cannot root with my computer, and the flash counter still says 1 and status says modified.

Tmobile sent me a new one on warranty, but I'm really worried they're gonna charge me 500 bucks because it's "modified". I have a few days before I have to send it back, Is there anyway that I can fix this without connecting it to my computer? Any help is GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Please read forum rules before posting
Questions and help issues go in Q&A
Thread moved
Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Moderator