• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] UOT Kitchen help?

Search This thread

NickHu

Oct 13, 2010
Rugby
After using UOT Kitchen, my lockscreen tabs are messed up. I found the culprit files, jog_tab_bar_right/left_pressed.9.png, and I replaced them with the ones from the stock framework, using apktool, however, the resulting file still had incorrect lockscreen tabs! Can anyone help?
Zl1j

nhnt11

Sep 16, 2010
Bangalore
apktool 1.3.2 tends to do such things, there's this weird bug. do a search i'm too lazy to find the link lol.

anyway its probably because the stock framework also has ugly sliding tabs nowadays. get it from an older nightly, it will probably work.

edit: btw, is that the mario live wallpaper? i need to get it again loll lost it a long time ago when i was switching to cm6

NickHu

Oct 13, 2010
Rugby
I tried with apktool 1.3.1 (All previous versions are on the googlecode page) and it still didn't work :/ And I have the suitable replacement graphics, it's just, it won't stick after I recompile. The Mario live wallpaper is on XDA.

krazyace35

Mar 11, 2012
UOT Kitchen for Droid 3

I have a DROID 3 running 5.7.906 ota leak. I'm not a newbie to flashing roms but new to UOT Kitchen. I tried flashing a UOT Kitchen zip and got install aborted code zero. Will UOT not work with this version of android? I've done a search on this and didn't find anything. I hope this is the right place for this post, if not I'm sorry. Any help will be appreciated.