• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] updating an existing rooted moto g (xt1032) from kit kat to lollipop

Search This thread

acadiantoast

Dec 8, 2014
Could somebody post a link or explain how to update an already rooted xt1032 to lollipop from kit kat. I found every other type of method but only if its running stock. Every way I enter a search for this its always dealing with stock firmware, is their a guide for the rest of us?? Thank you and p.s. its a first gen moto g, thank you again

ChaTy

Jan 13, 2013
Mumbai
www.technogeekzindia.com
Could somebody post a link or explain how to update an already rooted xt1032 to lollipop from kit kat. I found every other type of method but only if its running stock. Every way I enter a search for this its always dealing with stock firmware, is their a guide for the rest of us?? Thank you and p.s. its a first gen moto g, thank you again

Please use search button before creating a new thread. Also u can have a look at general section of Moto G where you can find various methods of doing various kind of things... As of now...here is the link...hope this helps u

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2964274

Thread needs to be closed as it is of no use...reported to mods.

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app

padhu1989

Jun 26, 2012
Chennai
You need to flash stock firmware in order to install the official OTA.. If you don't want,just wait for someone to make a flashable zip of lollipop ,then flash using twrp or cwm..