[Q] US Cellular ROM support? [Q]

Search This thread

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
Title says it all...will we get any love soon? I see almost every other carriers (unlocked BL's and not) all have Roms and development going on except USC...I pretty much unlocked and rooted for no reason it seems. If anyone knows or has news please share as I am very disappointed in my findings...should have went with another carrier :banghead:

Sent from my XT1055 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

charlie-n

Oct 24, 2013
Omg another us cellular user, I thought I was alone, I would even settle for a stock modified rom. Have you tried Xposed and gravity box though, you can get most of the custom Rom features without having to flash all the time?

Sent from my XT1055 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: A2Trip

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
Am using MotoXposed at this very moment...I've tried the nightly pacman in OG Development to no avail. What's this gravity box you speak of? lol. Sounds interesting.

Attachments

• 1384556418957.jpg
    1384556418957.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 81

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
So we got users...we need devs...I've been through plenty of unlocking and rooting of devices...just never got into creating ROMs myself...or porting...any of that. Just your normal flasher looking for a fix hahaha. Seems like this is a dry city though lol.

cdrice15

Feb 16, 2012
Yes. I tried it but haven't got the time to do any logcats and help him get it working.

US Cellular Moto X

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
Same issues with pacman ROM...activation issues. I am able to bypass by flashing ROM only then rebooting...turning on WiFi then reboot, flash gapps and reboot. I even try calling *228 and it always fails...wish I could help out myself as well. Don't understand...it DID however seem more stable the. Pacman...at least it had sound lol. Just won't activate...

elias98902

Nov 11, 2013
Yakima
Well I got PAC-ROM to work Flawlessly on My Moto X from USC (U.S. Cellular). Except there was no Active Notifications so I went back to stock. I use XPOSED and I've done other modifications but I think I went to far cuz it doesn't let me install Nova Luancher >..<

But I hope theirs Development or ROMS for this Device cuz the Verizon MOTO X had a pretty beast Features list like Beats AUDIO, Over clocking, and some other features. I forgot the rest >..< /.\

But Just cross fingers there'll be development for the USC Moto X! ^.^

rolberding

Jan 2, 2014
Another USC user here as well. I've been using stock rooted and deodexed with xposed and am satisfied with that... but I am constantly looking for a better kernel (if you can find one much better than stock).

Anyhow, I'm in the process of learning to compile kernels from source and eventually ROMs. Initially for personal use but I might be convinced to release my work once it's all nice and perfect. :cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Omg another us cellular user, I thought I was alone, I would even settle for a stock modified rom. Have you tried Xposed and gravity box though, you can get most of the custom Rom features without having to flash all the time?

Sent from my XT1055 using xda app-developers app