• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] Vanilla AOSP/Code Aurora [4.1.2] - whats app device not supported

Search This thread

amtrivedi

Feb 9, 2014
Gandhinagar
Installed the rom and gapps. afterwards installed whats app and successfully configure it with my mobile number but at the end it shows error message that device is not supported.

If i reopen the app then also the same message comes.

But if i receive message from anyone and from notification i open the message then whats app is working perfect.

And if i minimize the whats app then next time no issue but when I close the issue comes.

bunty786

Mar 31, 2014
jalandhar city
only fix is...!

Installed the rom and gapps. afterwards installed whats app and successfully configure it with my mobile number but at the end it shows error message that device is not supported.

But if i receive message from anyone and from notification i open the message then whats app is working perfect.

And if i minimize the whats app then next time no issue but when I close the issue comes.

Bro this is a bug in latest Whats app apk..!!

simple fix is :) just install any Older version of whats app ...!
hope this helps uh...

Dont forget to hit thanks brother

amtrivedi

Feb 9, 2014
Gandhinagar
Vanilla AOSP/Code Aurora [4.1.2] - whats app device not supported

Bro this is a bug in latest Whats app apk..!!

simple fix is :) just install any Older version of whats app ...!
hope this helps uh...

Dont forget to hit thanks brother

Hello @bunty786,

Already Installed Previous and way previous version of whats app but when start whats app it simply show the message that please update whats app and can't close that notification to start chatting....

shantanu223

Aug 1, 2013

Whatsapp + will do the magic. Tested and works for me.

Google it and download.

Thanks pls !!! :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    got a soultion buddy

hey buddy use whatsapp chats widget to get into chats...jUST double click on widget.. like if helpful :)