• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] What are you thinking right now?

Search This thread

ssar23

Dec 14, 2010
Contemplating an upcoming Significant Moment In Time..
Today the 21st of September 2021 @ 21 seconds past 9:09pm this evening, the time & date (in the Australian 24-hour format) will be: 21:09:21 21/09/21.

ramandeepsingh01

Feb 8, 2021
I am thinking about the latest smartphone launches coming up. Wish I could get a Dimensity 1200-powered smartphone as a gift from some YouTuber.

TeddyBear84

Nov 15, 2021
I'm thinking about how I can interview for my dream job. I read that it is now fashionable to give job applicants an IQ test like iq-global-test.com. If a candidate passes this test then they are hired. If he gets a low score on this test, then he's not hired. What have you heard about it?

Last edited:
Reactions: ferrarimagic

maksbeb15

Nov 17, 2021
Now I would really like to go on a trip, very tired of all the bustle of work, I remember how 5 months ago I vacationed with friends in Paris and we had a lot of adventures, most memorable was a trip around the city, since we vacationed with a large group we needed to rent a bus here it is easy and simple. I really want to go back and have another cool time with my friends.

Last edited:

starsbell

Jan 4, 2022
Now I need to finish the project, but I'm reading the forum. Lol. Procrastination just doesn't leave me. A few more posts and I'll get started.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ...To close or not to close this thread...
    Im thinking of how many more fights i can withstand with my gf before it something bad happens :(
    Thinking if I should stay on this site or go hang out with my ex gf. Oh well I shall see
    I had to censor my current cognitive thoughts...😁😳
    I'm thinking about how I can interview for my dream job. I read that it is now fashionable to give job applicants an IQ test like iq-global-test.com. If a candidate passes this test then they are hired. If he gets a low score on this test, then he's not hired. What have you heard about it?