[Q] Whats up with the battery life?

Search This thread

mountainmon

May 15, 2010
I've had my hd2 since it came out, and am a regular tester of various roms and windows roms. When i got WP7 nodo a few months back i noticed that my battery life was, well, terrible. After trying every battery trick, charging method, and the like, the best i could get out of my battery tool is 120ma, which is like 8 hours of charge for me (TMOUS, 3G on, ~30 minutes of gaming, ~30 minutes browsing, ~25 texts per day, ~30 minutes talking, wifi and background stuff off, brightness moderate).

I've switched back to android since, but i was wondering if those problems persist in Mango? I noticed the big dog, Cotulla, released a ROM and if anyone could tell me if the battery problem is fixed? If not, Whats causing the battery problems, besides the camera (idk if that was fixed, but it was a big problem in NoDo)?

Becuase i really want to switch back to Wp7, but that battery life man.....just can't live with it.

Anyways thanks y'all!

Last edited:

timothy0921

Mar 28, 2009
Chicago
Exactly!

I've been using XBmod & Yuki's Back to the future WP7 8107 ROM, and while I LOVE the ROM, and having WP7 on my HD2, my battery life is TERRIBLE! I too have done all the posted "tricks", but I'm still charging my phone all day. :confused: If I can't find a way to increase my battery life, it'll be back to Windows Mobile 6.5.x for me.

joudas

Aug 31, 2010
I have approx. 2 hours of calls each day and with WM7 I must charging my telefon min. 2 times in one day. So its very horrible. Would be nice to find any fix for it

Bruno87

Dec 31, 2011
Coimbra
Batteryyyy!!!!

Hi people.
Unfortunately I'm not reply to give you some fix...I have the same problem and I' still waiting for a fix, maybe if we are more the fix come more fast lool

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone