[Q] when will the honeycomb official rom come for flyer? ??

Search This thread

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
Seriously? Somebody just asked this yesterday. And the answer hasn't changed, nobody but HTC knows, and they aren't saying.

ober37

Apr 8, 2011
I asked them on twitter recently (like a week ago) and they said they are working on it and have no idea as to when we should expect it.

I have been VERY disappointed with HTC support for this product. In all aspects.

Have you guys seen if the Best Buy Flyer is able to use one of those custom HC ROMs?

mevensen

May 22, 2011
Given how many app compatibility issues there are with HC tablets, it might be a bit of a blessing for us not to have it quite yet. Yet the app devs catch up to HC, then HTC can roll out the update with confidence that it won't break a bunch of apps that we have grown accustomed to using.

ICHAPMAN

May 31, 2011
I wonder if the release Honeycomb will come as a dissapointment, when the rest of the Android world is now beginning to talk Ice Cream Sandwich...

nickmgray

Dec 23, 2005
Minneapolis
htcsource.com
I'm hoping HC will be here soon. The Flyer has been out for way too long now and HTC promised the Honeycomb update for the summer. Google may have slowed things down a bit since they officially didn't support smaller screens with HC until the 3.2 release.

Lets hope HTC releases an even better HC update which takes advantage of the built-in widget re-sizing capabilities. There's no reason why HTC still needs to have all their widget size options within HC.