[Q] Which is the latest version gcam apk compatible with S8?

Search This thread

augn

Apr 14, 2020
M
There are many gcam applications. Which is the latest version gcam apk compatible with S8?

Last edited:

leventcetik

Sep 26, 2019
ZGCAM

If you have a config file, copy it from the internal storage to the config folder inside the gcam folder, then enter the camera and click the black places below to select the config and install it. write me your phone number i will help you on the telegram or whatsapp i dont enter here too much

Reactions: augn

augn

Apr 14, 2020
M
If you have a config file, copy it from the internal storage to the config folder inside the gcam folder, then enter the camera and click the black places below to select the config and install it. write me your phone number i will help you on the telegram or whatsapp i dont enter here too much

Thanks mate i got it. They concealed the config select location very well, I couldn't find it without saying one :D but I have one more question here are 6 config, which is the best for S8+?

Last edited:

leventcetik

Sep 26, 2019
Zgcam

I do not use them, I know it is best kriomag v1.14, but you download all of them, try all of them, no matter which photo you like, delete all others

augn

Apr 14, 2020
M
I do not use them, I know it is best kriomag v1.14, but you download all of them, try all of them, no matter which photo you like, delete all others
first of all thanks for everything I have 2 last questions for you

kriomag v1.14. Is this absolutely the best one?.
You said "I don't use." If you don't use config, what settings do you use?

Last edited:

leventcetik

Sep 26, 2019
you are welcome

I know kriomag the best in presets and i created my own config file according to myself made the color settings from camera settings myself

leventcetik

Sep 26, 2019
you are welcome i don't know why you should ask zoran ? also that config did not work properly i am using s8+ exynos

augn

Apr 14, 2020
M
you are welcome i don't know why you should ask zoran also that config did not work properly i am using s8+ exynos

reis bende s8 exynos kullanıyorum gözünü seveyim söyle hangi config daha iyi veya ayarları söyle de yapayım başka kişilere de faydamız olsun diye ingilizce yazıyordum da artık anlat da gideyim ?

Last edited:

leventcetik

Sep 26, 2019
Ya amk anlamalıydım türk havası vardı zaten sorduğun sorulardan belliydi, bana niye ingilizce yazdırtıyorsun allah allah ? kardeşim ben kendi configimi kullanıyorum şuan en iyileri hangisi bilmiyorum ve exynos snapdragon gibi olmadığı için çoğu configde gece modunda pembe halkalar falan oluşur haberin ol
Benim kendi ayarlarımda hdr ayarı kırmızı 109 yeşil 107 mavi 105

Satürasyonda highlight 1.0 shadow 1.6 bak kendin deneye deneye güzel renk ayarı yapabilirsin sadece sabırlı ol uygularken

Last edited:

augn

Apr 14, 2020
M
Ya amk anlamalıydım türk havası vardı zaten sorduğun sorulardan belliydi, bana niye ingilizce yazdırtıyorsun allah allah kardeşim ben kendi configimi kullanıyorum şuan en iyileri hangisi bilmiyorum ve exynos snapdragon gibi olmadığı için çoğu configde gece modunda pembe halkalar falan oluşur haberin ol
Benim kendi ayarlarımda hdr ayarı kırmızı 109 yeşil 107 mavi 105

Satürasyonda highlight 1.0 shadow 1.6 bak kendin deneye deneye güzel renk ayarı yapabilirsin sadece sabırlı ol uygularken

Başkalarına faydamız olsun diye ingilizce yazıyordum ? Bu arada ConfigHari stabil çalışıyor iyi gibi. Kendim denediğim kadarıyla configHari iyi, zoran'ın sitesinde Kriomag 30'a yıldız konulmuş sende Kriomag v1.14 'ün en iyi olduğunu biliyorum deyince iyice karıştı kendimde oynayıp ayarları bozmak istemedim o yüzden bu kadar soru sordum ? İlgilendiğin için teşekkür ederim

Last edited:

leventcetik

Sep 26, 2019
Kardeşim yani onlar öyle dediler kriomagı kullandımda sevmedim zoranın ekibinden bi arkadaşım var onla konuşuyorum o demişti stabil olarak kriomag en iyisi demişti ama renk ayarında o kadar iyi değil configin ayarları bozulmaz merak etme ? sen renk ayarlarını yarın zevkine göre ayarla o ayarları kendi configin olarak dışa aktar. Yüklediğin config hari veya kriomagın üzerine kaydolmaz ayarların config yüklemeyi açınca seçtikten sonra yine orjinal config ayarlarına döner merak etme ?

Feb 24, 2013
Nijmegen
Hello.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos with android 9.0 Pie and OneUI 1.0, not rooted.
I have searched for a Gcam apk to work with my phone with night vison.

The solution that I found is the following:
First, I have installed:
Arnova's Advanced 1.5: GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk (Arnova8G2, 2019-04-18)
from here:

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-arnova8G2/

I have used the following settings in the application:

Appreciate your feedback; works flawlessly @ my good old S8 too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Zoran Gcam (Zgcam)
    ZGCAM

Zgcam

you are welcome i don't know why you should ask zoran ? also that config did not work properly i am using s8+ exynos