[Q] Wifi problem - "This network has been disconnected. You need to sign in again."

Search This thread

passenger001

Jul 20, 2012
Chennai
[Q] Wifi problem - "This network has been disconnected. You need to sign in again."

Other times it says "certificate has expired".

Every morning I see this, and I have to manually reconnect to my wifi network.

What is this?

My wireless router only uses WPA2 security, no certificates or anything. This problem only happens on my N7100 Note 2, and not on my Galaxy tab or any other device connected to the same network.

See attached screenshot. Any ideas?

I'm running DN3 V2 custom ROM.

Attachments

• 2013-11-22-10-34-36.png
    2013-11-22-10-34-36.png
    255.6 KB · Views: 2,262
Reactions: saadish

kenzo901

Sep 14, 2006
Manila

What is this?

My wireless router only uses WPA2 security, no certificates or anything. This problem only happens on my N7100 Note 2, and not on my Galaxy tab or any other device connected to the same network.

what bootloader did you install?

myk1709

Nov 21, 2013
delhi

What is this?

try dr.ketan's wifi patch it worked for me

passenger001

Jul 20, 2012
Chennai
OK, figured out the problem is with my Internet Provider.

Damn Airtel does it again.

Towards the end of the month when your data limit is close to getting empty, Airtel redirects your devices to a page that tries to sell you additional bandwidth. When this redirect happens, Android disconnects the wifi and says "sign-in required."

As I see it, there's no workaround for this except maybe dump your Airtel Broadband connection or buy unlimited.

flashred

Jan 24, 2011
Wow...

Damn Airtel does it again.

Towards the end of the month when your data limit is close to getting empty, Airtel redirects your devices to a page that tries to sell you additional bandwidth. When this redirect happens, Android disconnects the wifi and says "sign-in required."

As I see it, there's no workaround for this except maybe dump your Airtel Broadband connection or buy unlimited.

I wouldn't like that at all. Just for curiosity, what is your data limit with Airtel?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What is this?