• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] WP7 installation despite NativeSD?

Search This thread

maikwars

Feb 17, 2012
Hi Guys,

currently I have a Miui NativeSD Rom. It means the whole Android Rom is running at my SD Card. My questions is....can I install this WP7 ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1356833

with a another SD Card and my current not used NAND memory? I would change sometimes the Roms, between WP7 and Android but when I install WP7 I dont know whether crash my Native SD ROM?? Last question when I execute Task29, will be delete my current Nand ROM, but also Magldr??

Thanks!

maikwars

Feb 17, 2012
Ok if I understand aright, I follow the steps Task 29 / Install Magldr in the Boot Mode from HD2 Toolkit ( is a repartition to 300mb or 445mb recommend? Or can I skip the partition-step?)and then Clear SD MBR and uselast24Nand , execute this dwi from my WP7 Rom and installed WP7 on my NAND ;) After this my Magldr is already there??! If yes I can change my SD Card so where I cand find my Native Files and boot from them??! ^^

Last edited:

maikwars

Feb 17, 2012
OK , to do it. the nativesd roms wont be crashed. it only in ur sd card .

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app

?? I dont understand your answer.. only in my sd card?! I would change my sd card, when I install wp7 to a second card and after that I go back to my native sd card and boot with magldr from here. Thats my plan.... sorry my englishknowledge is very simple ^^ therefore I dont understand your answer ;)

Sent from my HD2 using xda app-developers app

Aug 2, 2010
?? I dont understand your answer.. only in my sd card?! I would change my sd card, when I install wp7 to a second card and after that I go back to my native sd card and boot with magldr from here. Thats my plan.... sorry my englishknowledge is very simple ^^ therefore I dont understand your answer ;)

Sent from my HD2 using xda app-developers app
yes, that's what you should do. Card#1 for WP7 and Card#2 for SD or NativeSD.