• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q]WT19i unlocked and overclocked to 2 Ghz,is it safe??

Search This thread

Galon123

Mar 5, 2011
lets get to the point,i have WT19i unlocked using test point,i used rage kernel v2.3 right now,and overclocked to 2 GHz,my question is..is it safe?or should i lower the OC to 1,5 GHz or something?what is the safe OC point to this device?:confused::confused:

thanks,sorry for my noob,i just don't know where to ask..:p

pepi74

Dec 4, 2010
What you get with OC to 2GHz? Fastest mobile phone on the world? What I can say that this mobile phone is really fast with 1 GHz freq, so I not need to OC it.
Every electronic part have own limitation. So is it safe to OC to 2 GHz, nobody knows. Maybe yes, maybe no. Maybe your CPU can go to 2GHz few months and then die. Who knows...

Galon123

Mar 5, 2011
What you get with OC to 2GHz? Fastest mobile phone on the world? What I can say that this mobile phone is really fast with 1 GHz freq, so I not need to OC it.
Every electronic part have own limitation. So is it safe to OC to 2 GHz, nobody knows. Maybe yes, maybe no. Maybe your CPU can go to 2GHz few months and then die. Who knows...

wow,that was scary..some says that OC to 2 GHz with right governor can make less lag,specially when we install many games and apps..well,i don't have lag so far with 8 HD games and some apps installed,just curious if it safe if we OC to 2 GHz,in case that i get lagy in the future..:D