[Q] XDA app keeps crashing on Snowballed NT

pissinguoff247

Mar 17, 2010
Fort Lauderdale
SOLVED
Hey Guys,

I snowballed my NT from stock 1.4.0 and can't keep XDA from crashing. I can view threads fine when NOT logged in, but as soon as I log in and try to open up any thread, it immediately force closes.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dan

Last edited:

ckevinwelch

Feb 17, 2011
Hey Guys,

I snowballed my NT from stock 1.4.0 and can't keep XDA from crashing. I can view threads fine when NOT logged in, but as soon as I log in and try to open up any thread, it immediately force closes.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dan
Free version? It crashes without an IMEI, which the NT doesn't have. Use the paid version, the website, or get TapaTalk (which is free on GetJar by the way).

FYI, it's probably a hard thing to search for, but this question comes up about once a week.

pissinguoff247

Mar 17, 2010
Fort Lauderdale
Free version? It crashes without an IMEI, which the NT doesn't have. Use the paid version, the website, or get TapaTalk (which is free on GetJar by the way).

FYI, it's probably a hard thing to search for, but this question comes up about once a week.
Yeah, free. Yeah, it's hard to search for - I did for about 20 minutes but only found something for an Evo 4g, and it also mentioned the paid app. Just tried paid and it works. I am okay with that, I have no problem supporting these guys.