[Q] XDA Shirts

svetius

User Experience Admin
Dec 23, 2009
Ok guys, we're going to launch the XDA clothing store in beta.

http://www.zazzle.com/xdadevelopers

We've tried to keep prices as low as possible. When you do on-demand printing at low volumes, prices tend to be a bit higher. Also, the designs are very simple.

After I hear some feedback from all of you about the quality of the apparel (for those that want to order one), we'll make changes to the store. We're also considering having a T-Shirt contest.

torvick12

Jul 28, 2010
Pharr
Ok guys, we're going to launch the XDA clothing store in beta.

http://www.zazzle.com/xdadevelopers

We've tried to keep prices as low as possible. When you do on-demand printing at low volumes, prices tend to be a bit higher. Also, the designs are very simple.

After I hear some feedback from all of you about the quality of the apparel (for those that want to order one), we'll make changes to the store. We're also considering having a T-Shirt contest.
You all should of substitude the xdadevelopers logo on the polo shirt to the XDA capital letters in the front and the xda developers in the back. And same for the t-****s could of put something in the back that would be cool ;). And so only white then?

Reactions: ryan1mcq

svetius

User Experience Admin
Dec 23, 2009
Yah, there are a lot of ways to improve. Keep the feedback coming on what you want to see!

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

dcarr622

Oct 18, 2008
dcarr.io
Looks good, but I think some cooler designs would be great too! Contest please!

Pricing looks fine, $12.95 is reasonable.

Also make sure all designs are available in both long and short sleaves, it doesn't appear to be that way right now.

Shreyas Jani

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 21, 2009
Mumbai
For the Mods...

Moderators could also have the title under the logo...Even the Sen Mod's could get their share...but i guess this should happen only on a request as not everyone is a Mod here..May be the Mod's could pm the UEA or admins and order their t-shirts...

-SHR-
X D A - D E V E L O P E R S
FORUM SPECIFIC MODERATOR

I also wish if we had logo's for cars and bikes too...Even laptops could sport the official XDA-DEVELOPER logo.

We could also have some logo's exclusively sporting the signatures of the best or favorite Chef's,Admins,Mods and so on...

P.S.:This ain't an order..just a suggestion...

rajasyaitan

May 18, 2010
Nice. Love the long sleeve shirt. A short sleeve shirt with XDA logo in front and technical quotes at the back would be cool. It'll make the shirt more 'geeky'. Btw, is the price including delivery? I can get you guys much cheaper shirt + printing.

Veldmuus

Mar 23, 2010
raalte
www.scsalland.nl
i like the prototypes but i prefer as one of first shirts just XDA Developers itself with his colours something like what i attached below.

tell me what u think about that.

in black or Xda colours :D

Last edited: