[Q] XDA Shirts

Search This thread

svetius

User Experience Admin
  • Dec 23, 2009
    Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    Ok guys, we're going to launch the XDA clothing store in beta.

http://www.zazzle.com/xdadevelopers

We've tried to keep prices as low as possible. When you do on-demand printing at low volumes, prices tend to be a bit higher. Also, the designs are very simple.

After I hear some feedback from all of you about the quality of the apparel (for those that want to order one), we'll make changes to the store. We're also considering having a T-Shirt contest.

torvick12

Jul 28, 2010
    Pharr

We've tried to keep prices as low as possible. When you do on-demand printing at low volumes, prices tend to be a bit higher. Also, the designs are very simple.

After I hear some feedback from all of you about the quality of the apparel (for those that want to order one), we'll make changes to the store. We're also considering having a T-Shirt contest.

You all should of substitude the xdadevelopers logo on the polo shirt to the XDA capital letters in the front and the xda developers in the back. And same for the t-****s could of put something in the back that would be cool ;). And so only white then?

Reactions: ryan1mcq

dcarr622

Oct 18, 2008
    dcarr.io
    Looks good, but I think some cooler designs would be great too! Contest please!

Pricing looks fine, $12.95 is reasonable.

Also make sure all designs are available in both long and short sleaves, it doesn't appear to be that way right now.

Shreyas Jani

Retired Forum Moderator
    Nov 21, 2009
    Mumbai
    For the Mods...

Moderators could also have the title under the logo...Even the Sen Mod's could get their share...but i guess this should happen only on a request as not everyone is a Mod here..May be the Mod's could pm the UEA or admins and order their t-shirts...

-SHR-
    X D A - D E V E L O P E R S
    FORUM SPECIFIC MODERATOR

I also wish if we had logo's for cars and bikes too...Even laptops could sport the official XDA-DEVELOPER logo.

We could also have some logo's exclusively sporting the signatures of the best or favorite Chef's,Admins,Mods and so on...

P.S.:This ain't an order..just a suggestion...

rajasyaitan

May 18, 2010
    Nice. Love the long sleeve shirt. A short sleeve shirt with XDA logo in front and technical quotes at the back would be cool. It'll make the shirt more 'geeky'. Btw, is the price including delivery? I can get you guys much cheaper shirt + printing.

Veldmuus

Mar 23, 2010
    raalte
    www.scsalland.nl
    i like the prototypes but i prefer as one of first shirts just XDA Developers itself with his colours something like what i attached below.

tell me what u think about that.

in black or Xda colours :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Great idea

No T shirts have made at least officially
      Long time ago we had a store and there was a petition to do so but never happened...

You all should of substitude the xdadevelopers logo on the polo shirt to the XDA capital letters in the front and the xda developers in the back. And same for the t-****s could of put something in the back that would be cool ;). And so only white then?
      And a few speciality items. No intention in offending anyone.
      You should contact svetius for that matter

Orb sorry but I dont like these t-shirts... Mind if I use the xda logo to make one the way I like it?

Sent from my HTC Desire

See 1st page you´ll find the link to the store who is selling the XDA T-shirts

I know this is a little old since all the free t-shirts are gone but, I would be willing to purchase a shirt as long as is not more than $20, and I would like to know if they come in short sleeve, I live in Fl and it gets pretty hot here.
      I love some XDA underpants.......I could wear them on my head as a hat.
      On second thoughts, how about an XDA hat.
      EDIT.....I defo have ORD, lol.