• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Q] Xperia Conversations on CM9.1?

Search This thread

pranav_cool

Jan 1, 2013
Pune
Hi,

Anyway I can use the Xperia conversations.apk on CM9.1?
Tried to extract the apk and install it on my phone but it didn't work...

Thanks in advance!

I think yes you can do this. currently m using conversation.apk in my custom rom. no need to install just copy the original apk anywhere on your sd card.
flash custom rom and then copy and replace original apk. thats it.

adridu59

May 15, 2011
Paris, France
www.twitter.com
I think yes you can do this. currently m using conversation.apk in my custom rom. no need to install just copy the original apk anywhere on your sd card.
flash custom rom and then copy and replace original apk. thats it.

Well actually I tried to paste it to /system/app but it didn't do anything.

So you mean I have to delete mms.apk from CM and paster conversations.apk and rename it instead?

I don't think that would work tbh but I'll try

Pandemic

Aug 30, 2010
Meppel
talk.sonymobile.com
Xperia XZ2
Sony Xperia 1
Hi,

Anyway I can use the Xperia conversations.apk on CM9.1?
Tried to extract the apk and install it on my phone but it didn't work...

Thanks in advance!

Nope it dont work, what do you dont understand that cm9 and stock from sony 2 whole different things, i should stay here and report every useless threads. Damn !!

..::[Pandemic Quote ..:: Face Your Insanity !!
Send From My Xperia P[andemic]

adridu59

May 15, 2011
Paris, France
www.twitter.com
Nope it dont work, what do you dont understand that cm9 and stock from sony 2 whole different things, i should stay here and report every useless threads. Damn !!

What's up with you?

I know that it's a different thing that's why I'm asking how it could get it to work.

Achotjan's ROM works with Sony + Cyanogen core so there must be a way to port it.

Thanks for your help/

Reactions: Attitude.SSJ

Pandemic

Aug 30, 2010
Meppel
talk.sonymobile.com
Xperia XZ2
Sony Xperia 1
What's up with you?

I know that it's a different thing that's why I'm asking how it could get it to work.

Achotjan's ROM works with Sony + Cyanogen core so there must be a way to port it.

Thanks for your help/

Nothing man, but look at the Q/A, a ton of questions and new threads with questions that is already long time ago answered and i know peeps are lazy here to report, well just ask Achotjan then through a pm:)

adridu59

May 15, 2011
Paris, France
www.twitter.com
just search buddy, search till you eyes fall out of your head :p
btw i never meet you here and i thought an RC like you will know that
about your question.

I don't think you understand what I say:
You said that there was dozens of threads like mine with questions that have been answered, so if my question has already been answered I'm asking why? because I didn't find any thread which explains how to port conversations over to cm, thanks for your understanding.

Pandemic

Aug 30, 2010
Meppel
talk.sonymobile.com
Xperia XZ2
Sony Xperia 1
I don't think you understand what I say:
You said that there was dozens of threads like mine with questions that have been answered, so if my question has already been answered I'm asking why? because I didn't find any thread which explains how to port conversations over to cm, thanks for your understanding.

Hahahaha no you dont understand me, its many times asked and answered in rom, apps and general chat thread, you understand me now?
And if you was more active around here, you sure you will know it;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What's up with you?

Thanks for your help/