• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] [Xperia E] AOSP lockscreen for stock ICS FTF

Search This thread

doperthancoke

Jul 22, 2013
Hi. I'm currently on the xboost rom (based on stock ics ftf 11.0.a.6.8 for xperia e dual). Can anyone please show me how to get AOSP/Cyanogenmod lockscreen on this rom?
I searched the forum and nothing worked. There was an aosp lockscreen mod for stock xperia e firmware, but that was for jellybean: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-j-e/themes-apps/mods-yayakuyas-mods-collection-t2323965 I tried flashing that on ics and got a bootloop.

Then, like some people suggested, I simply removed UxpNxtLockScreen.apk. I tried that, but only got another version of the sliding tab lockscreen (Screenshot_01 in attatchment)

I tried something else: Since simply removing UxpNxtLockScreen.apk does not work, I think there has to be some sort of xml editing and apk decompiling and recompiling. I followed this guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2354744 (Post #7)

Decompiling and recompiling went fine. Unfortunately, when i push the new framework-res.apk into /system/framework and rebooted, there was random force closes everywhere. No, I did not get any bootloop, it booted just fine. But a lot of stuff started to force close. Most importantly, it still doesn't work: I still get the sliding tab lockscreen from Sony (See screenshot), and not the Holo ring lockscreen from AOSP.

Please, help me.

Attachments

• 20140724032219.png
    20140724032219.png
    94 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

doperthancoke

Jul 22, 2013
Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump!

doperthancoke

Jul 22, 2013
It's been a while...About 2 weeks... Still no answer...Maybe one day someone might be able to help me.

Sent from my C1605 using XDA Free mobile app