• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Q] [Xperia E] Init.d and ROM cooking

Search This thread

doperthancoke

Jul 22, 2013
Sorry for asking a noob question, but:
I'm currently making a rom for the Xperia E Single Sim. I have added init.d support for the rom. Now, if i take init.d scripts from somewhere else (other roms and CWM flashable zips) and put it inside my /system/etc/init.d folder, will it work? Will these scripts run at boot? Or do I have to re-write, modify the updater-script of my rom to make these init.d scripts run on startup?

Vroyaloko

Dec 6, 2013
Tangerang
I'm currently making a rom for the Xperia E Single Sim. I have added init.d support for the rom. Now, if i take init.d scripts from somewhere else (other roms and CWM flashable zips) and put it inside my /system/etc/init.d folder, will it work? Will these scripts run at boot? Or do I have to re-write, modify the updater-script of my rom to make these init.d scripts run on startup?

If you already add the init.d support, it should work as long as you really add these init.d support in your room :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you already add the init.d support, it should work as long as you really add these init.d support in your room :eek: