[Q] Xperia Neo roms on Xperia Neo V

Search This thread

nukeman239

Oct 8, 2011
The title says it all.I'd be getting a Neo V soon.So will all the custom roms(CM7,etc.)working on the Neo also work on my Neo V considering that they are the same phones except for the camera?:confused:

anikill3010

Aug 22, 2011
Never even try it....
You will result in bricking your phone

Sent from my MT15i using XDA App

WORK,

IF have same hardware and same resolution works,

I flash with arc rom in my neo , the result :

BOOT, AND WORKS (sounds , no brick) , BUT NO SEE none because diferent resolution.

NeoJeo

Sep 2, 2011
Dakar
Hello,

I'm pretty sure that a 2.3.4 neo rom, or custom rom will work on a neo V but the camera certainly won't work because of the 5Mpxl of the neo V sensor compared with the 8Mp of the neo. But the harware is the same.

Last edited:

chiujiewei

Apr 2, 2011
unkown
is the hardware of Neo V same as NEo apart from the camera?

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

is neo v really worth it? guys please tell me ur reviews

Akath19

Nov 9, 2010
Bogota
Where I can find roms for my Neo, no Neo V, I have a MT15a...?? The first Neo

(I'm gonna try to stay calm, but I can't promise anything)/:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

A few things:

1) MT15a is NOT "the first neo", it's the american version of Xperia Neo (vs. MT15i which is the european version), the only difference is in the radio chip, meaning you won't see a difference unless you're in a european country.

2) There's a huge, let me repeat that HUGE section of this subforum called "Xperia Neo Android Development", there you will find all the custom ROMs for Neo.

3) If you (clearly) don't know what you're doing, I'd suggest you stay away from custom ROMs until you read some more here on the forum, for christ's sake, read both the stickies and the FAQ's a million times until you've memorized them by heart.

4) Why the hell are you reviving a year old thread??

P.S.: I find it ironic that your reason for editing your post was "fail", considering the entire post and your lack of knowledge is an epic fail!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone