[Q] Xperia Neo v flash Stock kernel

Search This thread

Geodoomer

Oct 30, 2012
hello gyes. i have xperia neo v unlocked bootloader, rooted 2.3.7 Atomic GB v5 (rom) and night elf 10 kernel. now i wnat to change my kernel becouse this drain much faster my batter, is oc to 1.8 but i set it on 1ghz (default value) and my battery continius to drain much battery. anyway i want to go back on my stock kernel (2.6.32.9-perf [email protected] #1) . i flash Night elf via fastboot. but now i asking, i have the 4.0.2.A.0.42 stock ftf file. this have the kernel inside. i see that with flashtool. IF im going to flash this ftf file BUT i UNCHECK the WIPE/DATA/CACHE.APPS LOG and check EXLUDE SYSTEM/BASEBAND FOTA/TA and check No final verifications too will this install my stock kernel as i say before? please help me, if this not install my stock kernel witch way i should install it? and where can i find that kernel?

Thanks in Advanced ;)

Reactions: sujeet

motorazrv3

Dec 30, 2011
Ruhrpott
AW: [Q] Xperia Neo v flash Stock kernel

hello gyes. i have xperia neo v unlocked bootloader, rooted 2.3.7 Atomic GB v5 (rom) and night elf 10 kernel. now i wnat to change my kernel becouse this drain much faster my batter, is oc to 1.8 but i set it on 1ghz (default value) and my battery continius to drain much battery. anyway i want to go back on my stock kernel (2.6.32.9-perf [email protected] #1) . i flash Night elf via fastboot. but now i asking, i have the 4.0.2.A.0.42 stock ftf file. this have the kernel inside. i see that with flashtool. IF im going to flash this ftf file BUT i UNCHECK the WIPE/DATA/CACHE.APPS LOG and check EXLUDE SYSTEM/BASEBAND FOTA/TA and check No final verifications too will this install my stock kernel as i say before? please help me, if this not install my stock kernel witch way i should install it? and where can i find that kernel?

Thanks in Advanced ;)

I already mentioned in another thread that you can flash stock kernel that way.
Anyway have you tried one of the other kernels that are GB compatible?
Don't forget to flash stock modules when you are back to stock kernel.

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 2

manch84

Oct 18, 2015
Piraeus

hello there. i am newbie so please advice. i want to flash stock both kerner and rom to my xperia neo.
could you please give step by step instructions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes that is alright
    If you did what you're saying that would only flash kernel
    So go ahead

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda premium
    AW: [Q] Xperia Neo v flash Stock kernel

Thanks in Advanced ;)

Thanks in Advanced ;)