[Q] Xposed Framework for Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)(SM-J320F)

Search This thread

Rex Generator

Nov 12, 2015
patna
Finally i have rooted my device and looking for the xposed framework . i have searched about it but found that samsung have make a lot of changes in ART of the new devices so if i flash the xposed firmware my device will be bricked .So is there any solution so i can flash the xposed framework ??:D

Portgas D. Ace

Recognized Contributor
Jun 12, 2014
Bergisches Land
Finally i have rooted my device and looking for the xposed framework . i have searched about it but found that samsung have make a lot of changes in ART of the new devices so if i flash the xposed firmware my device will be bricked .So is there any solution so i can flash the xposed framework ??:D

First of all, we need more information about your device:

- what Android version?
- Stock ROM or custom ROM?

First thing you'll need is a custom recovery (TWRP recommended). Since Android Lollipop, Xposed can only being installed by flashing it via recovery.

For Samsung stock ROM (TouchWiz-based), you will need a special version of Xposed, this one from here. Alternatively, you could use topjohnwu's systemless Xposed from here if you like.

If you are running a custom ROM such as CM (which is not based on TouchWiz), you can use the official Xposed from here (Android Lollipop) or here (Android Marshmallow).

Installation instructions are given in each thread, so in case you have further questions, please ask for help in the corresponding tread.

Rex Generator

Nov 12, 2015
patna

- what Android version?

First thing you'll need is a custom recovery (TWRP recommended). Since Android Lollipop, Xposed can only being installed by flashing it via recovery.

For Samsung stock ROM (TouchWiz-based), you will need a special version of Xposed, this one from here. Alternatively, you could use topjohnwu's systemless Xposed from here if you like.

If you are running a custom ROM such as CM (which is not based on TouchWiz), you can use the official Xposed from here (Android Lollipop) or here (Android Marshmallow).

Installation instructions are given in each thread, so in case you have further questions, please ask for help in the corresponding tread.
Its Running on Samsung Stock Rom TouchWiz and has Android Version 5.1.1
btw i have the TWRP recovery . So which File should I download

Portgas D. Ace

Recognized Contributor
Jun 12, 2014
Bergisches Land
Its Running on Samsung Stock Rom TouchWiz and has Android Version 5.1.1
btw i have the TWRP recovery . So which File should I download

Just go to the above linked thread by wanam. All required information can be found there. By the way, your CPU is ARM-v7, so you need the "ARM" version, not the "ARM64" version.

For further questions, please use wanam's thread.

Portgas D. Ace

Recognized Contributor
Jun 12, 2014
Bergisches Land
Is this file ok with my device or not ???

Basically, yes. But there is a newer version (v86.1) available. Use this one. And don't forget to make a complete backup with TWRP before flashing Xposed. And also download the Xposed Uninstaller (also flashable), just in case you encounter a bootloop. Wipe cache&dalvik cache after flashing Xposed and reboot. That's it.

If you encounter any issue, please use wanam's thread.

saurabhmvaidya

Nov 5, 2013
Theme Center APK required (SM-J320F)

Hi,

Is your SM-J320F rooted ? If it is rooted, can you send me themecenter.apk from system/priv-app folder ?

You have to copy and paste from system/priv-app folder using ES File explorer or Root Explorer or Root Browser.

I need it for theme store to work.

Thanks.

Regards,

Rex Generator

Nov 12, 2015
patna
Hi,

Is your SM-J320F rooted ? If it is rooted, can you send me themecenter.apk from system/priv-app folder ?

You have to copy and paste from system/priv-app folder using ES File explorer or Root Explorer or Root Browser.

Thanks.

Regards,
Sorry for the late reply ..
Here's your file...

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/581ab98c2b8ba/ThemeCenter.apk

BTW do have any idea about resetting the flash counter Of J3

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Reactions: saurabhmvaidya

RespawnTime_

Dec 18, 2016
/system/xbin
Through odin by flashing TWRP custom recovery and then flashing superSu from recovery .

Woah, you managed to root this thing. I tried to root the J320F for so long and didn't succeed.
Which TWRP did you use, and if you can, please send me the link for it.

*Edit: Just realised this is necro.****

Last edited:

Plabon7

Nov 10, 2015
Dhaka
Through odin by flashing TWRP custom recovery and then flashing superSu from recovery .
Hi i am a user of samsung J3- SMJ320F(Bangladesh). Few days ago i had tried to root my phone using odin. I eanbled TWRP. FLASHED SUPER SU. After flashing my phone gone into bootloop. And sadness is I couldn't find any Firmware on any website for free for my device. so, i had to repair my device in a random shop; And they flashed SAUDI ARABIA FIRMWARE On my phone. And it cost me almost 3$ ....so, If there's any solution please let me know because i cant use my phone without root. and these bloatwares are really irritating. so anyone?

RespawnTime_

Dec 18, 2016
/system/xbin
Hi i am a user of samsung J3- SMJ320F(Bangladesh). Few days ago i had tried to root my phone using odin. I eanbled TWRP. FLASHED SUPER SU. After flashing my phone gone into bootloop. And sadness is I couldn't find any Firmware on any website for free for my device. so, i had to repair my device in a random shop; And they flashed SAUDI ARABIA FIRMWARE On my phone. And it cost me almost 3$ ....so, If there's any solution please let me know because i cant use my phone without root. and these bloatwares are really irritating. so anyone?

Hang on a while so i can make you a rom to flash from odin, Lollipop 5.1.1 no bloatware, xposed framework, SuperSU/ROOT.
If you want any custom thing like Nova Launcher or if you'd like a close to AOSP android experience tell me.

Or even better if you have TWRP i will give you the backup

Plabon7

Nov 10, 2015
Dhaka
Hang on a while so i can make you a rom to flash from odin, Lollipop 5.1.1 no bloatware, xposed framework, SuperSU/ROOT.
If you want any custom thing like Nova Launcher or if you'd like a close to AOSP android experience tell me.

Or even better if you have TWRP i will give you the backup
I just want to root my phone now. have a feel like AOSP WITH CMTE MAYBE ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

- what Android version?

Hi,

Thanks.

Regards,
    Sorry for the late reply ..
    Here's your file...

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/581ab98c2b8ba/ThemeCenter.apk

BTW do have any idea about resetting the flash counter Of J3

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures