[Q] Xposed on Huawei Ascend P7-L10

Search This thread

JellyFox

May 12, 2014
After losing my HTC One m7 i got a Huawei Ascend P7-L10
I used to use a few Xposed apps on my phone and i would like to know if Xposed is supported on the Huawei Ascend P7-L10 and if it can be installed by the installer or if i have to do it another way.

arthios

May 2, 2014
Sydney
After losing my HTC One m7 i got a Huawei Ascend P7-L10
I used to use a few Xposed apps on my phone and i would like to know if Xposed is supported on the Huawei Ascend P7-L10 and if it can be installed by the installer or if i have to do it another way.

It's a bit limited. I've had trouble with the latest version of Xposed. I use Gravity Box but not everything works. It's all a bit hit and miss sadly. All you can do is try different modules. Some work, some don't, some partially. Xposed 2.5 plays havoc with the appearance of Emotion UI, so I use Apex launcher as a workaround.

Ziolek67

Sep 21, 2014
Moon
It's a bit limited. I've had trouble with the latest version of Xposed. I use Gravity Box but not everything works. It's all a bit hit and miss sadly. All you can do is try different modules. Some work, some don't, some partially. Xposed 2.5 plays havoc with the appearance of Emotion UI, so I use Apex launcher as a workaround.
Hi guys,

I have L10 with B135 rom installed. Actually I am using Xposed ver. 2.5.1
This version is working but only partially. Resource hooks disabled checkbox must be check. Another case phone themes aren't complete. Of this reason (hooks disabled) modules with hooks accessible don't work of course.

Higher Xposed versions not launching on my rom. Warning info appears after installation that HW roms are not compatible with Xposed.

Additionally the GravityBox even not run after installation (crush after launching). Not depending on the version Xposed.

How about those issues in yours devices ?

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10

GawDroid

Jun 13, 2014
Wrocław
I have pretty much similar experiences with Xposed on my L10 (running B135 rom) as the above poster - except that my Xposed version is 2.6.1.
EmotionUI works just fine with resource hooks disabled.

Amplify works flawlessly and that's pretty much all I need from Xposed :p

Last edited: