[Q] zip name build error

Search This thread

sevenup30

Jan 19, 2011
Montpellier
Hi,
when i build omni for p5110 I have flashable zip named like this : custom-4.3.0-20131017-custom_p5110-HOMEMADE.zip
but when i do for p5100 i have this : custom-.zip

Plus my p5100 dont flash well in cwm i do have this error:
"No file_contextsset_perm: some changes failed
E:Error in /external_sd/custom-.zip
(Status 7)
so i wonder what can cause that error, i checked my both device tree and they seems to be fine...

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: AA1973

chasmodo

Dec 28, 2011
Novi Sad
Hi,
when i build omni for p5110 I have flashable zip named like this : custom-4.3.0-20131017-custom_p5110-HOMEMADE.zip

(Status 7)
so i wonder what can cause that error, i checked my both device tree and they seems to be fine...

Thanks

I got the same custom-.zip and the same flashing error for n7000 after I have commented out this in custom_n7000.mk:

Code:
# $(call inherit-product, vendor/custom/config/common.mk)

Uncommenting it solved the problem

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
I got the same custom-.zip and the same flashing error for n7000 after I have commented out this in custom_n7000.mk:

Code:

Yup. The problem described is a classic symptom of forgetting to include custom.

(which is likely to move to vendor/omni soon... I'd prefer to keep as much as possible at vendor/custom myself to facilitate code sharing...)

sevenup30

Jan 19, 2011
Montpellier
Yup. The problem described is a classic symptom of forgetting to include custom.

(which is likely to move to vendor/omni soon... I'd prefer to keep as much as possible at vendor/custom myself to facilitate code sharing...)

It seems to done the tricks. But the weird thing is that i do not have this include for p5110 and its working .

If vendor will be moved to omni , that mean we'll have to edit device tree from custom to omni i guess ?

Reactions: AA1973

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
It seems to done the tricks. But the weird thing is that i do not have this include for p5110 and its working .

If vendor will be moved to omni , that mean we'll have to edit device tree from custom to omni i guess ?

I think p5110 inherits from p5100.

And yes, this will need to be changed if the path changes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

(Status 7)

Thanks

Code:

Code:

Hi,

(Status 7)

Thanks

Code:

making a clobber build i'll see if it works, thank you