Qialino leather case review ( lots of pictures)

Search This thread

wuelfman

Feb 19, 2012
things that i needed in a case, slim, leather. i found that replacing the battery cover rather then one that snaps on over the back works best for me.
I didn't need a case that added alot of bulk
over all first thoughts. nice feel .lots of details in the case. charging port and buttons points in the case have been notched to make for easy access (see pictures)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wuelfman

Feb 19, 2012
picture.php

solid, well built case, fits really well.
i would give it two thumbs up :good::good:

Last edited:

NogaroS4

Sep 30, 2010
nice..how does it compare size wise to the OEM S view case? I wont be picking this one up but I am considering the croc pattern one or one of the ones with a smaller S view window.

Kudzus

Nov 10, 2010
Thanks for the review ... I ordered one today from the same supplier

RISHI RAJ

Mar 2, 2012
New Delhi
Xiaomi Poco F3
hello guys is there a s view case without the glass,like the sview space empty.The one with glass puts a lots of scratches on my screen guard.Ive used G3 & they have empty space in their quick circle case

Sent from my SM-N910G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    things that i needed in a case, slim, leather. i found that replacing the battery cover rather then one that snaps on over the back works best for me.
    I didn't need a case that added alot of bulk
    over all first thoughts. nice feel .lots of details in the case. charging port and buttons points in the case have been notched to make for easy access (see pictures)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php