QPST Does not work on oxygen is 11 pd4

Search This thread

Bhalmaie

Jun 9, 2020
Hello everyone I am trying to configure 5g on my oneplus 8 pro using QPST BUT The issue that I am facing is that can not embedded file the phone does not support.
Any idea how to fix it.
Thank you

S

ssssut

I had the same problem in DP4, and already have asked on the OP forum but couldn't get any useful answers about this. It seems OnePlus devs have disabled it since it had previously made for the root accessibility, such as backdoors, without rooting. Maybe we should unlock bootloaders and root the device starting Android 11.

S

slawkoc

On DP4, I did rooted the UE first, then change properties (as root):

setprop persist.sys.usb.config diag,diag_mdm,qdss,qdss_mdm,serial_cdev,dpl,rmnet,adb
setprop sys.usb.config diag,diag_mdm,qdss,qdss_mdm,serial_cdev,dpl,rmnet,adb

kebicle

May 7, 2020
Yeah I got it too work

While using the eningeer mode apk enable the engineering mode toggle instead of the dnis diag switch and then install the driver for our device using device manager.

evenshop

Aug 24, 2013
Lausanne
While using the eningeer mode apk enable the engineering mode toggle instead of the dnis diag switch and then install the driver for our device using device manager.
Which driver did you install ? I tired Mi5_Qualcomm_Drivers and Xperia 1 Qualcomm Drivers but none of them would install....

kebicle

May 7, 2020
Which driver did you install ? I tired Mi5_Qualcomm_Drivers and Xperia 1 Qualcomm Drivers but none of them would install....

Honestly don't remember. I think I remembered the ones that were normally installed and went into device manager selected qualcomm then the correct one. Sorry it's been a week or so since I've done it

Zayatoshi

Aug 25, 2014
FRANCE
Hi. Yes no OnePlus 8 under Oos 11 is recognized in PDC. Similarly it seems that the latest Oos 10 versions bring the same problem. I did not find any solution.

Envoyé de mon IN2023 en utilisant Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone