Qtek S100 "no sound"

Search This thread

saova

Oct 18, 2005
Hi everybody

Since yesterday, unfortunly my Qtek S100 doesn`t have any sound output (after using it with earphones as mp3 player). Somebody had the same problem or knows how to resolve?

flashflash

May 9, 2005
South East
had the same problem myself recently. Mine was due to the headphone socket switch getting stuck (It still thinks your headphones are plugged in). trying plugging in your headphones again and removing them. Sorted my prob

z10y

Sep 1, 2005
Moscow
flashflash said:
had the same problem myself recently. Mine was due to the headphone socket switch getting stuck (It still thinks your headphones are plugged in). trying plugging in your headphones again and removing them. Sorted my prob

Oh, big thx man... have same problem on t-mobile mda compact... try everything, i realy think that this is end and be ready to go into service... Thx again for you msg - all work now =))) I'm - the happiest man in da world after that! Respect from Russia and gl to you!

saova

Oct 18, 2005
Perhaps resolved...

If your HTC has no sound output (after using earphones)...
>>connect your earphones and make an soft reset...
>>unplug (with the HTC oterwise started) your phones and voila: the speaker will work again (perhaps only for some time... after you have to try the procedure again :-(

Sven

hsvhoon

Aug 27, 2005
This happened to me with My O2 XDA Mini 4 weeks after I got the phone and I never used a headset. I had to send it in for repair and they replaced the speaker. When I got it back the speaker worked but the volume was VERY low. After the second repair and second speaker everything worked for 2 months. Speaker Low again. I sent it in for repair for the third time. I am told that they replaced the phone after long phone conversations with O2. I should get it back in two days. We'll see how long this one lasts for. :)