Question Qualcomm CrashDump Mode

Search This thread

weapecet

Mar 13, 2018
Hi everyone,

I didn't do anything special to my phone, no messing with it from system point of veiw.
Yet yesterday it just bricked.
IMG_20210417_145745.jpg

I am on latest OxygenOS version that is the only thing that I can say right now :/
One thing -> It is detectable by PC when switched on into that mode or into Recovery mode.

Did anyone here had similar issue? Or maybe you know what at least I should try on my own?
I contacted Oneplus Support already, but it is weekend and I just stuck without phone...

Cheers!

rgadge

May 25, 2011
New Delhi
profiles.google.com
Did you try keep holding the Power button for approximately 10 seconds, the phone should shutdown. and when completely off, just press Power + Vol Up + Vol Down to boot into fastboot mode. To boot normally just select Start by pressing the power button.

Last edited:

weapecet

Mar 13, 2018
Did you try keep holding the Power button for approximately 10 seconds, the phone should shutdown. and when completely off, just press Power + Vol Up + Vol Down to boot into fastboot mode. To normally y just select Start by pressing the power button.

Thanks,
I tried that, the same result, CrashDump Mode without info of an error as on my picture from first post.

weapecet

Mar 13, 2018
In my previous OnePlus devices, whenever this has happened, I was always able to get out by simply pressing Power +Vol Up+Vol Down all three buttons together to reboot into fastboot, try this combinations as well.
Yep,
Did that once on my OP5T and then it worked, but here no option from fastboot works, neither recovery mode, start or restart bootloader. :/

craznazn

Nov 12, 2009
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Just use the MSM tool, or request a remote repair session with oneplus.

Doesn't apply to his LE2123, that's why I asked for his model to begin

rgadge

May 25, 2011
New Delhi
profiles.google.com
I have fixed my past devices from this issues by following these steps:
1. Download latest firmware from OnePlus (Official Site or XDA Links)
2. Extract the downloaded file and there will be "payload.bin" file that you need to extract by using a payload dumper (you may try this link or this one)
3. Once you have all the images (img ) files to flash the phone you can use this guide for flashing.

Disclaimer:: If you have not done something similar or not sure what this is and not comfortable with this, please avoid following this guide.

All the best!

weapecet

Mar 13, 2018
Hi,
Plug it into your computer, make sure latest platform tools and fastboot drivers are installed, run
Code:
fastboot devices

Does your device show up?

Nope, didn't showed up.

I've got my remote session to learn that they cannot help, device need to be send to repair.
2/10, since Remote session technician didn't even knew my problem, when I stated to him that I cannot do his instructions because of my error then he realized that they cannot help me like that.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone