Qualcomm Crashdump

Search This thread
Welcome - Hopefully the last solution - though someone also mentioned this earlier - dont know why people still confused.

If you reached here - "CrashDump Mode it is seems dm-verity device corrupted Force Dump kernel_restart"

dont worry everything is okay - follow below steps

1 - Hold 3 buttons - Power + Vol Up + Down (until phone turned off)
2-Press Power + Vol Down + Vol Up - go to fastboot
3-Power off by selecting the correct option and after turned off restart the phone by pressing power button, if doesnt work retry... solution is there

or

If after step 2 you not reaching fastboot mode - then Power + Volume Down to go recovery mode then choose boot to fastboot mode or boot loader then follow step 3

or

Go to fastboot mode - boot phone with TWRP - in CMD type - Fastboot Devices - Check OK then
Fastboot boot twrp.img - it will boot your phone in twrp then install zip file of twrp then restart, power off then power onn if doesn't doesn't work in 1st attempt.

Last edited:

bestamir

Nov 27, 2020
hello bro... have you solved it? i have the same issue. if you have solved it please

I need hepl, I've GM1910 With 10.0.1 gm21AA, I tried to flash 10.0.1 gm21AB from https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-7-pro/how-to/rom-stock-fastboot-roms-oneplus-7-pro-t3931424. Unlocked bootloader, download the file and click on flash all. After the reboot i have this message " Qualcomm Crashdump DM-verity deivce corrupted. Force dump kernel_restart". what can i do? I can only reboot on fastboot. Help please.

Edit: I don't know how, but the phone rises up... maybe the force of my desperation... I attached it to warp charge, press vol up + and down + start button many times, after i turn off (I don't remember exactly what I did) and it boot! But now the rom is oxygen os 9.5.3 gm21AA (stock when i unpacked the phone).... Someone has an explanation?

hello bro... have you solved it? i have the same issue. if you have solved it please help me to get out from it

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Welcome - Hopefully the last solution - though someone also mentioned this earlier - dont know why people still confused.

If you reached here - "CrashDump Mode it is seems dm-verity device corrupted Force Dump kernel_restart"

dont worry everything is okay - follow below steps

1 - Hold 3 buttons - Power + Vol Up + Down (until phone turned off)
2-Press Power + Vol Down - go to fastboot
3-Power of by selecting the correct after turned off restart the phone, if doesnt work retry... solution is there

or

If after step 2 you not reaching fastboot mode - then choose between the menu given by system to reach fastboot mode then follow 3rd step.

hello brother. i am stuck here with. i have tride your words but not working.
qualcom crash dump mode
dm-verity device corrupted force dump Kernel restart
what can i do now?

hello bro... have you solved it? i have the same issue. if you have solved it please help me to get out from it

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

hello brother. i am stuck here with. i have tride your words but not working.
qualcom crash dump mode
dm-verity device corrupted force dump Kernel restart
what can i do now

Did u resolved it?? You need to repeat the instructions, basically restart the system multiple times, whats the issue ur having?

PoweredByCoffee123

Mar 30, 2021
Hey sorry to bother, Ive run into the same problem as OcazPrime but in my case it is the oneplus 7 pro that shows that message. I dont know how he got the phone to boot to twrp but mine keeps going back to that error when i press vol+ and power button.

I really am loosing hope that ill be able to unbrick it, i tried every method that i found and got nowhere

@soka

Aug 8, 2014
Glencoe
Hey sorry to bother, Ive run into the same problem as OcazPrime but in my case it is the oneplus 7 pro that shows that message. I dont know how he got the phone to boot to twrp but mine keeps going back to that error when i press vol+ and power button.

I really am loosing hope that ill be able to unbrick it, i tried every method that i found and got nowhere

Don't give up,
Hold all three buttons, Volume up and Down with power button. Hold till you enter fastboot mode. Plug phone into PC, open command shell and fastboot boot twrp.img
Once there, you should be able to format and reinstall your stock rom.

inaiz

Dec 18, 2013
Dubai
today after 2 yearsof my mobile phonei thought to make a flash of dotOS and i here with this Qualcomm issue ad tried everything severaltimesStill no Sucess Please help this is the only cell phone have

xxspir00

Oct 18, 2021
solution:
fastboot --disable-verity flash_a vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot --disable-verity flash_b vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot --disable-verity flash_a vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
fastboot --disable-verity flash_b vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
what if fastboot mode doesnt work
i`m holding volume up volume down and power button at the same time
and it will just restart to get again crashdump mode

Yesterday i had same problem, after few hours i managed to flash using MSM tool
but not every try works for me ....

what if fastboot mode doesnt work
i`m holding volume up volume down and power button at the same time
and it will just restart to get again crashdump mode

Yesterday i had same problem, after few hours i managed to flash using MSM tool
but not every try works for me ....
You need to force reboot to recovery. In Dump mode,
Press Power button and both volume buttons until you see black screen. Then press and hole again power button and volume down. Until you boot to recovery. From recovery boot to fastboot. That's it.

Top Liked Posts