• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Qualcomm diag ports / root and continue installing the updates from Xiamio

Search This thread

Toug

May 15, 2008
Toulouse
I just bough a Redmi 11T Pro and I'm new in the Redmi environment. I would like to have the Qualcomm diagnostic ports. After trying dialling some specific codes, I find that the best solution was a adb command requiring root access.
To root I find out that I had to unlock the bootloader. From some website that would make impossible to install Miui updates from Xiaomi. But according to some website it would be possible to manually install these updates after downloading them with TWRP (it is possible to do it with older Redmi phones.

Do you agree that it would be possible on the 11T Pro (as it as very new phone)?

Maybe somebody knows a mean to have the qualcomm diag ports without rooting.
Thanks.

jimdorky

Dec 28, 2010
Penang
Why do you need the qualcomm diagnostic ports? As per previous Android/MIUI setup i think its still the same way to update if using custom recovery/magisk

gaspolo

Sep 2, 2007
ROMA
I just bough a Redmi 11T Pro and I'm new in the Redmi environment. I would like to have the Qualcomm diagnostic ports. After trying dialling some specific codes, I find that the best solution was a adb command requiring root access.
To root I find out that I had to unlock the bootloader. From some website that would make impossible to install Miui updates from Xiaomi. But according to some website it would be possible to manually install these updates after downloading them with TWRP (it is possible to do it with older Redmi phones.

Do you agree that it would be possible on the 11T Pro (as it as very new phone)?

Maybe somebody knows a mean to have the qualcomm diag ports without rooting.
Thanks.
you ned to unlock bloader , root , put twrp , and upgarde to a new Verion of miui !!!
root is easy , you can do yourself , twrp need to be compiled for your phone !!
But you can just root your phone.... and hide magisk , and update work !

Toug

May 15, 2008
Toulouse
you ned to unlock bloader , root , put twrp , and upgarde to a new Verion of miui !!!
root is easy , you can do yourself , twrp need to be compiled for your phone !!
But you can just root your phone.... and hide magisk , and update work !
Thanks. it it possible to unlock bootloader without wiping the phone?
Why do you need the qualcomm diagnostic ports? As per previous Android/MIUI setup i think its still the same way to update if using custom recovery/magisk
I need qualcomm diagnostic to make some modem logs.

Igor_13

Sep 17, 2008
Hello guys.
Help me please, crookedly flashed the phone Xiaomi 11T pro
Can't find anywhere test point Xiaomi 11T pro
Еhanks