• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Question about call waiting

Search This thread

jkhawk

Feb 24, 2008
On all my old Samsung phones the call waiting would ring and then maybe a few seconds later ring again reminding you.

My new 21 Ultra the call waiting is like a constant beeping every second. Is there a way to change that pattern?

Also when switching over a call a box pops up asking how you want to handle the call when you are accepting the new call. 99% of the time I want to end the call and take the new call. Is there any way to bypass that screen as well?

On all my old Samsung phones the call waiting would ring and then maybe a few seconds later ring again reminding you.

My new 21 Ultra the call waiting is like a constant beeping every second. Is there a way to change that pattern?

Also when switching over a call a box pops up asking how you want to handle the call when you are accepting the new call. 99% of the time I want to end the call and take the new call. Is there any way to bypass that screen as well?
As far as I know, its nothing to do with the phone. Its your phone service provider and I don't think you can change it other than disabling call waiting option.

Reactions: jkhawk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

As far as I know, its nothing to do with the phone. Its your phone service provider and I don't think you can change it other than disabling call waiting option.