question about midasoversea folder

Search This thread

Ibuprophen

Sep 4, 2012
Upstate New York
I found a folder called "midasoversea".........
I have never seen nor heard of this before but, I believe, the following information will help you identify this...

From what I can find, this may/might be tied to the following package name:
com.tencent.igcom.tencent.midas.oversea.business

I tried to search for the above package name and the following seems to have additional information regarding it:

https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-Tencent-Folder-on-an-Android-phone

This is probably the best that I can give you and, unless someone else has/have/had this, you'll have to do the additional research regarding it.

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UNLESS asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Tandy TRS-80.

TheRealSkinny

Nov 26, 2017
I have never seen nor heard of this before but, I believe, the following information will help you identify this...

I tried to search for the above package name and the following seems to have additional information regarding it:

This is probably the best that I can give you and, unless someone else has/have/had this, you'll have to do the additional research regarding it.

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UNLESS asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Tandy TRS-80.

Thanks very much, i have pubg installed so that should be it

TWIZTEDxMINDS

Jan 16, 2020
This is a tencent file for Call of Duty: Mobile

I found a folder called "midasoversea" with one file called "GUID". I could find what a guid is. What app uses this folder and for what purpose?
This is a tencent file for Call of Duty: Mobile....if u have or ever have had this game installed,explains why it's there

SpaceWalker26

Apr 22, 2021

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UNLESS
asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Tandy TRS-80.
Can i delete it? I have installed CODm and pubg

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone