question about midasoversea folder

Search This thread

Ibuprophen

Sep 4, 2012
Upstate New York
I found a folder called "midasoversea".........
I have never seen nor heard of this before but, I believe, the following information will help you identify this...

From what I can find, this may/might be tied to the following package name:
com.tencent.igcom.tencent.midas.oversea.business

I tried to search for the above package name and the following seems to have additional information regarding it:

https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-Tencent-Folder-on-an-Android-phone

This is probably the best that I can give you and, unless someone else has/have/had this, you'll have to do the additional research regarding it.

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UNLESS asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Tandy TRS-80.

TheRealSkinny

Nov 26, 2017
I have never seen nor heard of this before but, I believe, the following information will help you identify this...

From what I can find, this may/might be tied to the following package name:
com.tencent.igcom.tencent.midas.oversea.business

I tried to search for the above package name and the following seems to have additional information regarding it:

https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-Tencent-Folder-on-an-Android-phone

This is probably the best that I can give you and, unless someone else has/have/had this, you'll have to do the additional research regarding it.

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UNLESS asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Tandy TRS-80.

Thanks very much, i have pubg installed so that should be it

TWIZTEDxMINDS

Jan 16, 2020
This is a tencent file for Call of Duty: Mobile

I found a folder called "midasoversea" with one file called "GUID". I could find what a guid is. What app uses this folder and for what purpose?
This is a tencent file for Call of Duty: Mobile....if u have or ever have had this game installed,explains why it's there