• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question about opening notifications from the lock screen

Search This thread

Newerabs

Nov 19, 2012
Hello, I'm coming from an iPhone and one thing I really like is that when I click on a notification on the lock screen it opens up to the app without me having to do any additional actions (because of Face Unlock).

I have face unlock enabled on my S21 but when I click on a notification I still have to swipe up... is there a way around that so that it just opens up to the app when I click on the notification on the lock screen?

Reactions: vijayd

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
Hello, I'm coming from an iPhone and one thing I really like is that when I click on a notification on the lock screen it opens up to the app without me having to do any additional actions (because of Face Unlock).

I have face unlock enabled on my S21 but when I click on a notification I still have to swipe up... is there a way around that so that it just opens up to the app when I click on the notification on the lock screen?
Oh there are several settings for lock screen and notifications.
Just play around. Maybe there is a combination that works for you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.