Question about pubg performance

Search This thread

carlonchete

Apr 9, 2009
Hi guys, i just bought this phone for playing pubg exclusively. but im a littel bit dessapointed because after 40min-one hour of gaming the game starts lagging a lot at 43degress aprox. i dont know if i have to mod any configuration or what i have to do to play at 60fps for almost 2 hours. my last xiaomi mi 8 gets very hot while playing during 2 hours but it doesnt has frames drops with his sd845 procesor.

please if somebody could show his configuration for this game.

thanks in advance.

uriii13

Nov 25, 2012
Yeah man... we know. It's not about the hardware (power left, overheating, etc.), it's something related to software. For me it works perfect 95% times, but lately is more lagged, even with Kirisakura 2.0. And heay, it's around 40-43º after some period time playing...
Let's see future Beta's

Or just install A9. Maybe goes a bit better.

Last edited:
Reactions: carlonchete

Sintruder

Mar 17, 2016
Go to the Armory Crate and under Pubg Mobile's scenario profile set the temperature control to High. If you still get frame drops you can set X mode to Advanced. These are the settings I use currently and it runs perfectly.

Reactions: carlonchete

cangcan

Nov 24, 2012
ASUS ROG Phone II
Xiaomi Poco F3
Go to the Armory Crate and under Pubg Mobile's scenario profile set the temperature control to High. If you still get frame drops you can set X mode to Advanced. These are the settings I use currently and it runs perfectly.

yup I noticed this helps me to keep the pubg in 60fps and the temperature around 39-42°C. but i wonder why, previously there was no problem at all. is it pubg's fault in recent updates or rog's software fault. by the way i was previously updated to android 10, but since pubg is so bad in that build and pubg fps dropped due to overheat, i downgraded to android 9. but now i can feel the problem is still there. or maybe pubg was not optimizing their game for rog2. well, i am still dreaming of 120hz of pubg for this phone, and such a disappointment its been half a year without any update of it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah man... we know. It's not about the hardware (power left, overheating, etc.), it's something related to software. For me it works perfect 95% times, but lately is more lagged, even with Kirisakura 2.0. And heay, it's around 40-43º after some period time playing...
    Let's see future Beta's

Or just install A9. Maybe goes a bit better.