• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

question about S4 I9500

Search This thread

DaRkEMpRoR

Oct 12, 2012
(EG):El Beheira ، (KSA) Ryahd
How can i paste the files directly to the Obb Folder ?
and when i move app such as Modern Combat 4 the game data doesn't move to the SD Card ?

i don't want some one to tell me to make another obb folder on the internal storge then move it to the original obb folder !

HS™

Apr 28, 2012
Bangalore
and when i move app such as Modern Combat 4 the game data doesn't move to the SD Card ?

i don't want some one to tell me to make another obb folder on the internal storge then move it to the original obb folder !

App to sd card feature only moves game apk and data will remain in internal memory only

Incase u are rooted u can use folder mount that can move data to sd card

Billy-X

Jul 11, 2011

hmmm you want to move games obb folder on internal storage to external storage?

try root + FolderMount in google play store :good:
you can play the game in external storage

DaRkEMpRoR

Oct 12, 2012
(EG):El Beheira ، (KSA) Ryahd
App to sd card feature only moves game apk and data will remain in internal memory only

Incase u are rooted u can use folder mount that can move data to sd card

i tried it when i was rooted but it didn't work with me i guess because i can't use it (although i did it as the way in videos and as it was written)

hmmm you want to move games obb folder on internal storage to external storage?

try root + FolderMount in google play store :good:
you can play the game in external storage

I know but as i said before i can't use it !
i want to directly paste it !