• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question about the chipset. 730 or 730G.???

Search This thread

KimUyLong

Mar 16, 2009
Please help me confirm. Galaxy M51 has only 1 version using 730 chip or there are 2 versions using 730 and 730G chips to distribute to each separate region.?

KimUyLong

Mar 16, 2009
Snapdragon 730G
Samsung set to launch snap 730 version on my county. While there have been some say that these two processors are not too different in terms of support custom Rom. But with a well-known tradition of poor developers support. I don't think the M51 snap 730 is a smart choice. I think poco X3 is best choice in my country

D

Deleted member 10734115

Samsung set to launch snap 730 version on my county. While there have been some say that these two processors are not too different in terms of support custom Rom. But with a well-known tradition of poor developers support. I don't think the M51 snap 730 is a smart choice. I think poco X3 is best choice in my country

Then it seems like the European version launched with the 730. The main difference is that the SD 730G is more optimized for gaming where the GPU is clocked higher than the SD 730.

AFAIK everywhere else has the SD 730G