• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Question about the mi 11i

Search This thread

Leaksthemeattrasher

Aug 18, 2021
So im due to get my mi 11i tomorrow. I live in the U.S and I understand its kinda iffy if I can get it to work on U.S carriers. Does anyone know if the Mi 11i supports VolLTE? Or if you can enable it through the dailer?. Thank you for you're help.

NHS2008

Jul 24, 2010
Mumbai
So im due to get my mi 11i tomorrow. I live in the U.S and I understand its kinda iffy if I can get it to work on U.S carriers. Does anyone know if the Mi 11i supports VolLTE? Or if you can enable it through the dailer?. Thank you for you're help.
I have the Mi 11x Pro (Indian name). VoLTE works great. I see no reason why it shouldn't work in US.

Reactions: Leaksthemeattrasher

nancymary101

Mar 31, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
I'm using Mi 11i for 3 months and it does support VoLTE, you can enable it through these steps:
1. Go to settings
2. Select sim card and mobile networks
3. Select your sim
4. Go to preferred network type and select LTE.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the Mi 11x Pro (Indian name). VoLTE works great. I see no reason why it shouldn't work in US.