• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question About TWRP App Version

Search This thread

Son Rise

Sep 8, 2009
Hii All! I Was Thinking Now That We Have Root. And The Bootloader Still Locked So We Can't Use Recovery. TWRP Recovery. Is It Possible If We Are Rooted & We Use The Playstore TWRP App. To Flash Roms Through The Phone? Instead Of Goin Into TWRP Recovery Mode To Flash Roms?

JG96EVO

Jun 15, 2011
St. Louis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hii All! I Was Thinking Now That We Have Root. And The Bootloader Still Locked So We Can't Use Recovery. TWRP Recovery. Is It Possible If We Are Rooted & We Use The Playstore TWRP App. To Flash Roms Through The Phone? Instead Of Goin Into TWRP Recovery Mode To Flash Roms?
Unfortunately no it won't work with the bootloader being locked, that's why when have to use flashfire to flash zip files.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unfortunately no it won't work with the bootloader being locked, that's why when have to use flashfire to flash zip files.