[Question] Bootloader unlockable? Custom ROMs? Root?

Search This thread

xn0live

Dec 22, 2012
To unlock bootloader of OPPO phone, we need to use "Deep Testing" apk to request approval from OPPO, but there's no such apk for Find X5 Pro yet.
I'm OPPO Product Ambassador and asked OPPO to release it, but they replied their developer is not interested in it.
that mean?? root will be never working?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To unlock bootloader of OPPO phone, we need to use "Deep Testing" apk to request approval from OPPO, but there's no such apk for Find X5 Pro yet.
    I'm OPPO Product Ambassador and asked OPPO to release it, but they replied their developer is not interested in it.
    Thanks for the help ...I just didnt have time to do google translate. I will unlock the bootloader tonight
    Try to get to fastboot is hard . So far i figured out how to get to fastboot.
    Run cmd from either Adb/fastboot folder or Adb from platform tools .
    run the command:
    adb devices
    next run :
    adb reboot bootloader
    while it reboots hold the down volume and power.
    it put into fastboot. After that Im lost. Thats as far as I got.
    I cant read Chinese
    I allowed myself to use Google translate which is also able to translate images. This is what I got:
    Screenshot_20220323-173809_Translate.png

If a phone is not rootable or custom rom possible etc - NO BUY!
    Sry Oppo. Hope you Developers find a good way soon!

Great, but maybe use an Screen Translator or photo it and use ocr and translate it into english ;)
    I came to the same conclusion. The release offers coming with all that extra stuff such as watch, wireless charger and protector seemed to be a good deal.
    Especially, when my current phones battery struggles a lot, front camera issues came up and sometimes people I'm calling feel uncomfortable with extra noise.

Though, usually I'm someone who uses their phone for the extra mile. Knowing that Oppo is as restrictive toward a custom roms, protected me from making a not thought through gut decision.
    Link to Tool_All_IN_One ?