• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question [question] Custom EQ profiles?

Search This thread

Sebi673

You cant even disable it sadly, music might be the least intrusive preset.

Sadly, Android is lacking proper, open source, equalizer apps/software. I use wavelet currently for this reason, it seems pretty versatile.
Thanks for the tip. 😍 It's an actually good audio manager - without root too.
Used James DSP previously. There are nice and comprehensive audio managers but I'm not planning on rooting.... yet :)

It's a pity the left that bare-bone app (audiowizard) since the phone has good speakers and wired output.

Last edited:

mestermagyar

Jul 9, 2014
Thanks for the tip. 😍 It's an actually good audio manager - without root too.
Used James DSP previously. There are nice and comprehensive audio managers but I'm not planning on rooting.... yet :)

It's a pity the left that bare-bone app (audiowizard) since the phone has good speakers and wired output.
It is indeed excellent. It also handles my 80ohm Superlux HD 668B with just enough loudness properly equalized.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You cant even disable it sadly, music might be the least intrusive preset.

Sadly, Android is lacking proper, open source, equalizer apps/software. I use wavelet currently for this reason, it seems pretty versatile.