[Question] How to extract "device tree" and "vendor tree" from Stock ROM

Search This thread

kernel_t4sk

Sep 9, 2019
China
Hi all:

I'm thinking of adapting ArrowOS for my device. Its model number is Lenovo L71091.

and I currently don't find any information about it on github. How can I make device and vendor myself.

The Stock ROM cannot be uploaded because it is too large.

Attached is an image of the boot recvoery dtbo for this device.

Is it possible to extract to “device tree” and “vendor tree” by this how can I do it.

Forgive my english

Any help

Thanks

Attachments

• boot-dtb-rec.tar.gz
    87.9 MB · Views: 64
Reactions: Tttsout

Kurosoul

May 31, 2010
Do you mind upload the stock rom you have, so I can have a copy?

Just want to have a backup to restore, I'm also looking at trying to do a custom ROM and also dealing with some bugs.

Thanks again.

Itachi010

May 7, 2022
How to download stock ROM lenovo legion y70 I only found the old version 14.0.555 I wanted the most current version > 14.0.697. I intend to root.

sso003

Sep 3, 2012
Hi all:

I'm thinking of adapting ArrowOS for my device. Its model number is Lenovo L71091.

and I currently don't find any information about it on github. How can I make device and vendor myself.

The Stock ROM cannot be uploaded because it is too large.

Attached is an image of the boot recvoery dtbo for this device.

Is it possible to extract to “device tree” and “vendor tree” by this how can I do it.

Forgive my english

Any help

Thanks

Itachi010

May 7, 2022
can someone help me I rooted via GSI / magisk, then I uninstalled the complete magisk, and I went to block the bootloader now it does not start anymore the bootloader is corrupted I cannot flash the stock ROM from the Sahara error I only have version 14.0.555, any tips I tried everything but still nothing.

CatMatrix

Mar 8, 2023
can someone help me I rooted via GSI / magisk, then I uninstalled the complete magisk, and I went to block the bootloader now it does not start anymore the bootloader is corrupted I cannot flash the stock ROM from the Sahara error I only have version 14.0.555, any tips I tried everything but still nothing.
I have the QPST file called ‘L71091_CN_SECURE_USER_Q00041.0_S_ZUI_14.0.697_ST_221216_qpst’ and I am uploading it to Google drive

Reactions: sso003

CatMatrix

Mar 8, 2023
Reactions: Tttsout and sso003

Top Liked Posts