Question: in-app purchase emulation doesn't work anymore.

Search This thread

QuinnFX

May 28, 2018
Hello guys.
Recently unlocked bootloader -> flash TWRP -> Root -> failed -> uninstall SuperSu -> hard bricked phone -> magicly fixed phone with .bat script I wrote with update.app file's -> retry TWRP -> succes, install Magisk -> Flash root with magisk -> succes -> try to flash Custom kernel, not working. -> few days later in-app purchases not working anymore.

So basicly I had a lot of problems with my phone but everything seemed fine now. Installed some updates to get "face unlock", took a long time, only one freaking post on the forum worked for me.

So yeah, Idk what it is. Lucky Patcher says its working, i launch the app and lets say buy something, but I don't recieve the item. I tried using Freedom, wich also gave me "this app can not be free" for every app, even apps that used to work before.

So, might it be impossible because of the system update? I guess i had to pay to get face unlock :( Rip in-app purchases and custom kernel :(

Any help is welcome.

TonzaTheChosenOne

Jan 4, 2012
Why do you even try that? Lucky Patcher etc. are cheating softwares. Be legit and legally buy your stuff. Stuff isn't all that expensive.

ALOoONE

Jun 22, 2018
Hello guys.
Recently unlocked bootloader -> flash TWRP -> Root -> failed -> uninstall SuperSu -> hard bricked phone -> magicly fixed phone with .bat script I wrote with update.app file's -> retry TWRP -> succes, install Magisk -> Flash root with magisk -> succes -> try to flash Custom kernel, not working. -> few days later in-app purchases not working anymore.

So basicly I had a lot of problems with my phone but everything seemed fine now. Installed some updates to get "face unlock", took a long time, only one freaking post on the forum worked for me.

So yeah, Idk what it is. Lucky Patcher says its working, i launch the app and lets say buy something, but I don't recieve the item. I tried using Freedom, wich also gave me "this app can not be free" for every app, even apps that used to work before.

So, might it be impossible because of the system update? I guess i had to pay to get face unlock :( Rip in-app purchases and custom kernel :(

Any help is welcome.

Same here I could not take advantage of the Lucky patcher just wested my time .