• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question regarding win10 pre-installed ssd's on TV / ich habe eine frage bezüglich win10 vorinstallierten ssd's auf Fernseher anzeigen lassen

Search This thread

WhiteFoxFun

Jul 31, 2021
Hello, I wanted to ask if you could randomly display an SSD that has windows 10 installed on it with a usb to hdmi (and operation is not so important)

Hallo ich wollte fragen ob man mit einem usb zu hdmi zufällig eine SSD die windows 10 schon drauf installiert hat drauf anzeigen lassen könnte (und bedienen ist aber ned so wichtig)

Last edited by a moderator:

Badger50

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2011
Kansas City
Hallo ich wollte fragen ob man mit einem usb zu hdmi zufällig eine SSD die windows 10 schon drauf installiert hat drauf anzeigen lassen könnte (und bedienen ist aber ned so wichtig)

Translated by GT: Hello, I wanted to ask if you could randomly display an SSD that has windows 10 installed on it with a usb to hdmi (and operation is not so important)

Greetings, and welcome to XDA. Since English is the preferred language on XDA, we would appreciate it you would please be observant of XDA Rule #4 for all of your future posts. Thank you, and enjoy your stay on XDA.

WhiteFoxFun

Jul 31, 2021
Translated by GT: Hello, I wanted to ask if you could randomly display an SSD that has windows 10 installed on it with a usb to hdmi (and operation is not so important)

Greetings, and welcome to XDA. Since English is the preferred language on XDA, we would appreciate it you would please be observant of XDA Rule #4 for all of your future posts. Thank you, and enjoy your stay on XDA.
Thxx

Reactions: Badger50

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thxx