[Question/Tutorial] Make a phone unusable in 4 simple steps

Search This thread

RenzoMag

Sep 11, 2019
Hello!.

I'm going to show you how to make any phone unusable, like I did with my Sony experia m4 aqua!
Step 1: Unlock the bootloader.
Step 2: Install a corrupt custom rom.
Step 3: To mess things up even more, go to your twrp recovery and wipe everything (even internal memory!).
Step 4: Enjoy your new expensive paperweight!

Well, beyond the joke, yes, that's what I did, without any kind of wisdom I tried to install a custom rom and the only thing I achieved is a completely useless phone which to this day I cannot recover with my knowledge, if you You know more than me (surely you do), you can read my great problem and hopefully know the answer.

Post about my problem:
descriptor-request-failed.png

goodbye and thanks in advance.

Audsd512

Jan 6, 2021
I'm no pros, but as far as I know, your phone can still access TWRP and can still read sd card. Why don't you try flashing a rom by sd card?

RenzoMag

Sep 11, 2019
Only solution is to boot into fastboot using testpoint or desoldering emmc and flashing with a flasher
I think that is one of the only solutions I have, since my computer does not recognize my phone, and I also have no way to enter a custom recovery.
I investigated some of the test point, but I don't know if my device supports it and if there is someone in my city who wants or has the tools to do it, I was directly thinking of changing the mother for a broken screen phone, but there isn't even that. .
In this post I talk about that, but do not clarify any doubts

Skorpion96

Aug 28, 2014
Palermo
I think that is one of the only solutions I have, since my computer does not recognize my phone, and I also have no way to enter a custom recovery.
I investigated some of the test point, but I don't know if my device supports it and if there is someone in my city who wants or has the tools to do it, I was directly thinking of changing the mother for a broken screen phone, but there isn't even that. .
In this post I talk about that, but do not clarify any doubts
Yes, by the way I would go flashing emmc directly since you have no istructions to use testpoint

Top Liked Posts