• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Questions regarding Custom ROMs on the X3 Pro

Search This thread

Superbia_

Aug 3, 2021
After almost a month of trying MIUI, I finally got sick of it. Now I'm looking to flash a custom rom on my phone and I just have a few questions.

1. I flashed LOS 16 on my old phone (Xiaomi Mi5S) and noticed some slowdowns on games, has anyone experienced this on the X3 Pro?
  2. My immediate choice is Arrow OS. For the people using it, have you guys experienced any issues?
Thanks.

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
  1. I flashed LOS 16 on my old phone (Xiaomi Mi5S) and noticed some slowdowns on games, has anyone experienced this on the X3 Pro?
  2. My immediate choice is Arrow OS. For the people using it, have you guys experienced any issues?

These questions can be asked in the according ROM development threads. More chance users using that according ROMs reading that according threads.

For 2., you can find replies, opinion and issues reported in ROM thread.

If you want fast replies, look for Telegram group name:
Poco X3 Pro | Updates
@PocoX3ProUpdates

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
After almost a month of trying MIUI, I finally got sick of it. Now I'm looking to flash a custom rom on my phone and I just have a few questions.

Thanks.
Go for it.

adrianjchi

Sep 16, 2014
Cancún

Thanks.
I'm using ArrowOS and I play COD Mobile at max settings without issues.