Quick Charge and Performance Mod for Onclite (Redmi 7)

Search This thread

Dhruvgera

Jan 14, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F1
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damage to your phone, or any nuclear war.
This is a Quick Charging and Performance mod for Onclite (Redmi 7) which will work for MIUI and future custom ROMs(Yeah, I am working on that too!!!)
This mod basically allows your phone to pump more current into the battery for longer periods of time even from the stock charger!!! Hell yeah, and the phone charges at much faster speeds. Also, it allows the CPU to go to higher temperatures before thermal throttling, so you can PLAY PUBG FOR LONG TIME WITHOUT LAG!!! :D:D

Summing up the Features:
💥 Quicker charging
💥 Much higher performance
💥 MIUI and custom ROMs support

Instructions:
First flash genom kernel
Then flash the zip through custom recovery and you are good to go!!!

Like my work and wanna support me? Buy me a cup of coffee:

Donate here: https://www.paypal.me/dhruvgera61

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-jaz9vwjAhLcZ67p_0zfpU4JxUb69KMP/view?usp=drivesdk

XDA:DevDB Information
Quick Charge and Performance Mod for Onclite (Redmi 7), Tool/Utility for the Xiaomi Redmi 7

Contributors
Dhruvgera, mylove90

Version Information
Current Stable Version: V1.0
Stable Release Date: 2019-08-24

Created 2019-08-24
Last Updated 2019-08-24

Last edited:

motorko

Mar 16, 2019
Battery health concern

Could you also specify like how much did you raise the max temperature by? And is the charging faster (more watts than normally always) or just more watts when close to 100% (basically when phone normally slows charging down), which I'm worried about what that would do to battery long-term

Last edited:
Reactions: P4ay

Dhruvgera

Jan 14, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F1
Could you also specify like how much did you raise the max temperature by? And is the charging faster (more watts than normally always) or just more watts when close to 100% (basically when phone normally slows charging down), which I'm worried about what that would do to battery long-term
No, it doesn't harm the battery at all!!! Just like this, I made mod for santoni and its been more than 2yrs and my battery works like a charm!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damage to your phone, or any nuclear war.
    This is a Quick Charging and Performance mod for Onclite (Redmi 7) which will work for MIUI and future custom ROMs(Yeah, I am working on that too!!!)
    This mod basically allows your phone to pump more current into the battery for longer periods of time even from the stock charger!!! Hell yeah, and the phone charges at much faster speeds. Also, it allows the CPU to go to higher temperatures before thermal throttling, so you can PLAY PUBG FOR LONG TIME WITHOUT LAG!!! :D:D

Summing up the Features:
    💥 Quicker charging
    💥 Much higher performance
    💥 MIUI and custom ROMs support

Instructions:
    First flash genom kernel
    Then flash the zip through custom recovery and you are good to go!!!

Like my work and wanna support me? Buy me a cup of coffee:

Donate here: https://www.paypal.me/dhruvgera61

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-jaz9vwjAhLcZ67p_0zfpU4JxUb69KMP/view?usp=drivesdk

XDA:DevDB Information
    Quick Charge and Performance Mod for Onclite (Redmi 7), Tool/Utility for the Xiaomi Redmi 7

Contributors
    Dhruvgera, mylove90

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2019-08-24

Created 2019-08-24
    Last Updated 2019-08-24
    I made a flashable zip for reversing this mod. If you want to reverse quick charging to previous state, just flash this zip from recovery.
    Battery health concern