[Quick Circle] LG G3 Quick Circles Clocks. Marshmellow[Soon], Lollipop & Kitkat

Search This thread

Archtects

Nov 24, 2014
kent
LG quick circle clock!

Screenshot_2014-12-24-23-11-35.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/883hqwvrioty69j/Screenshot_2014-12-24-23-11-35.png?dl=0

=D yay! hehe, done it thanks ashrock for some assistance

i managed get it all done :) for those who are wondering how i changed the color: it can be any color you want any just remeber infront of the # put ff
or any opacity hex code, ff= 100% so inorder to remove the circle i simply put in the custom color: #00f1f1f1 as 00 = transparent

there are other opacity hex codes but im not sure what they are lol.

also if you are having problems like i had with the background duplicating, in the zip folder ash provided put in the res file path
where the Layout file is put raw-xxxhdpi and put in two transparent files with the names
"b2_quickcircle_analog_style03_day_bg" &
"b2_quickcircle_digital_bg"

that will stop the duplicate and remove the day bg.
but to completely remove the date thats at the side of the image insted of using style 03 use style 02
custom:setStyle="style02" fixes that problem.

Thanks for assistance :)! ALL DONE :D ill be happy to put up the xml if anyone wants it!
:cool::good:

Last edited:

yoavst

Jan 7, 2013

https://www.dropbox.com/s/883hqwvrioty69j/Screenshot_2014-12-24-23-11-35.png?dl=0

i managed get it all done :) for those who are wondering how i changed the color: it can be any color you want any just remeber infront of the # put ff
or any opacity hex code, ff= 100% so inorder to remove the circle i simply put in the custom color: #00f1f1f1 as 00 = transparent

also if you are having problems like i had with the background duplicating, in the zip folder ash provided put in the res file path
where the Layout file is put raw-xxxhdpi and put in two transparent files with the names

but to completely remove the date thats at the side of the image insted of using style 03 use style 02

Thanks for assistance :)! ALL DONE :D ill be happy to put up the xml if anyone wants it!

Wow, looks cool. Once Apktool fixes this issue - https://code.google.com/p/android-apktool/issues/detail?id=713 , I'll work on creating themable LGAlarmClock.

Ashrockr

May 31, 2014
Delhi
Wow, looks cool. Once Apktool fixes this issue - https://code.google.com/p/android-apktool/issues/detail?id=713 , I'll work on creating themable LGAlarmClock.
I think you can still create themable for clock.
Since lg didn't change the layout and drawable from clock, hence you could just decompile file from kitkat version, edit them and compile.
Extract the modified file and replace them in the lollipop's lgalarmclock using winrar.
I'm not sure about this but you could give it a try.

yoavst

Jan 7, 2013
I think you can still create themable for clock.
Since lg didn't change the layout and drawable from clock, hence you could just decompile file from kitkat version, edit them and compile.
Extract the modified file and replace them in the lollipop's lgalarmclock using winrar.
I'm not sure about this but you could give it a try.

I've thought about something more pretentious - making it like a widget, so you can customize it even more.

Archtects

Nov 24, 2014
kent
Apply Battery

SOO! ive been doing some thinking And some coding.
I think i could put a battery% in if i include the smali files i knicked from app. hopefully it will work, but i cant seem to install the apk? maybe im doing it wrong lol.
it be simple to include the code into a clock simple call:
Code:
<RelativeLayout android:layout_width="190.0dip" android:layout_height="190.0dip" android:layout_centerInParent="true">
			<com.lge.battery.BatteryText android:textSize="14.0dip" android:gravity="center" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    </RelativeLayout>

Insert into any one of the analog or digital, however if anyone else has a better idea like you can call a different app to provide the battery % left. or something to call it from the system?

HAVE FUN :D!!! :good:

Attachments

• battery.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 24

Ashrockr

May 31, 2014
Delhi
SOO! ive been doing some thinking And some coding.
I think i could put a battery% in if i include the smali files i knicked from app. hopefully it will work, but i cant seem to install the apk? maybe im doing it wrong lol.
it be simple to include the code into a clock simple call:
Code:
<RelativeLayout android:layout_width="190.0dip" android:layout_height="190.0dip" android:layout_centerInParent="true">
<com.lge.battery.BatteryText android:textSize="14.0dip" android:gravity="center" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    </RelativeLayout>

Insert into any one of the analog or digital, however if anyone else has a better idea like you can call a different app to provide the battery % left. or something to call it from the system?

HAVE FUN :D!!! :good:

You can try mint battery mod.
Instead of compiling with sustemui, compile it with lgalarmclock.
Then you can change the battery style from its app.

Archtects

Nov 24, 2014
kent
I'm still having to compile though. And im struggling to install it once compiled. And having to compile the mod, im trying to make a fully flashable zip, and then once that's done, could make a xposed mod that will allow editing. I can't push the files into the com file on that apk. So ive been working out a way round it as best i can

Not found one yet lol. But must be some way to pull it from the system or somewhere else.
:eek:

Archtects

Nov 24, 2014
kent
Screenshot_2015-04-21-10-38-28.jpg
So I been tinkering and I'm trying to work out what causes this seround on the quick circle. From what I can work out its like a gradient? Perhaps just pure code in the files. Because I don't think it's the xml. I might be wrong but I can't find anything.

Any ideas?

Edit: it's supposed to be the it's a gradient that serounds the clock then goes away im just getting to see if I can set the colour to anything I want? I've looked around the xml but I'm beginning to think it might be in some of the smali stuff.

Last edited:

Archtects

Nov 24, 2014
kent
@Ashrock

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<RelativeLayout android:background="@null" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" xmlns:custom="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res-auto">
  <com.lge.clock.quickcover.view.AnalogQuickCircle android:gravity="center" android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" custom:dial="@raw/b2_quickcircle_analog_style01_bg" custom:hand_hour="@raw/b2_quickcircle_analog_style01_hour" custom:hand_minute="@raw/b2_quickcircle_analog_style01_minute" custom:hand_second="@raw/b2_quickcircle_analog_style01_second" custom:hourTextVisible="true" custom:setHourText="1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12" custom:setHourTextStyle="bold" custom:setHourTextRadius="0.415" custom:setHourTextColor="#004b4b4b" custom:setHourTextSize="18.5dip" custom:setStyle="style01" />
	<RelativeLayout android:layout_width="190dp" android:layout_height="190dp" android:layout_centerInParent="true">
        <com.lge.clock.quickcover.view.DigitalQuickCircle android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" custom:digital_background="@null" custom:timeColorTop="#fff1f1f1" custom:timeColorBottom="#fff1f1f1" custom:amPmColor="#fff1f1f1" custom:dateColor="#fff1f1f1" custom:circleColor="#fff1f1f1" />
	</RelativeLayout>
 </RelativeLayout>

idk if you can see this im strugeling at the moment to compile the marshmellow lg g3 alarm clock apk. you had any luck?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Screenshot_2014-12-20-11-49-51.png

Green:- Hour
    White:- Minute
    Orange:- Second (All working good. Couldn't remove the date bg.)
    I attached a zip file which will add digital clock to you analog clock (3rd clock), just flash using twrp.
    It didn't add the files to change the clock face so that you can add your own style. Also it won't remove the date.
    Flash at your risk. Also DO make a backup of LGAlarmClock.apk if you want to remove the mod.
    Tested on cloudyG3 2.1 for G2 (G3A based rom).
    Only for kitkat.
    LG quick circle clock!

Inorder to decrypt the file you need decompile the apk.( There are some great tool for easy decopilation of apk).
    I've already modified these clock for g2 running g3 rom which has a rectangular case.
    Moreover to remove the date which appears behind your second's hand you need to edit the smali file which you'll get by decompiling the apk.
    Hence you need to learn how to decompile and edit smali file.
    Okay! I think!! (This is me just assuming) Your xml works not by plonking all the digital code into the analoug code but your calling the digital code from the digial clock xml? So is it possible then to edit the digital.xml to remove it looking for a bg. And flash it? The same way you made itflash the clock? Sorry so many replies but i keep thinking of different things lol
    Yes you are right!!
    It is possible to edit the digital clack too. If you want to change the background of digital clock then edit the b2_quickcircle_digital_bg.png in raw-xxxhdpi folder.

Here's what i've edited in the analog_quick_circle_black.xml
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <RelativeLayout android:background="@android:color/black" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" xmlns:custom="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res-auto">
      <com.lge.clock.quickcover.view.AnalogQuickCircle android:gravity="center" android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" custom:dial="@raw/b2_quickcircle_analog_style03_bg" custom:hand_hour="@raw/b2_quickcircle_analog_style03_hour" custom:hand_minute="@raw/b2_quickcircle_analog_style03_minute" custom:hand_second="@raw/b2_quickcircle_analog_style03_second" custom:setStyle="style03" />
       <RelativeLayout android:layout_width="190dp" android:layout_height="190dp" android:layout_centerInParent="true">
            <com.lge.clock.quickcover.view.DigitalQuickCircle android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" custom:digital_background="@raw/b2_quickcircle_digital_bg" custom:timeColorTop="#fff1f1f1" custom:timeColorBottom="#fff1f1f1" custom:amPmColor="#fff1f1f1" custom:dateColor="#fff1f1f1" custom:circleColor="#00f1f1f1" />
       </RelativeLayout>
    </RelativeLayout>

May be i've edited this a bit from the last time.
    But you can get the idea from it.

And if you want to create the zip file for it then put this xml file in your decompiled folder of lgalarmclock.apk/res/layout and compile it. Then open the compiled apk with winrar and extract this file(analog_quick_circle_black.xml) from there and place the file in zip(vrtheme/system/priv-app/lagalarm.apk/res/layout). Compress and flash it.

Also i've created a new for g2's window case:- View attachment 3075006
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone