Quick help needed....need default files

Search This thread

Stupifier

Jun 8, 2010
Can someone please upload their System/usr/keylayout folder for me? It should be super simple and super small folder (about 60KB or so).

I'm so sorry to bug you guys.......I'm ashamed I did not make a backup prior to tinkering with the key mappings.

Stupifier

Jun 8, 2010
Grrrrr.....for whatever reason, my volume keys and home key do not work anymore. I was changing the keylayout files quite often and the changes WERE working...now none work. Tried using the original backup you provided and another directly off my current ROM...No dice. Any recommendation aside from wipe/reflash ROM?

Stupifier

Jun 8, 2010
Thank You! I had never done a dirty flash before since so many people look down upon it. It worked out perfectly. Once it fixed my keys back to normal, I was even able to get the custom keylayout changes I wanted. No more messing with that now. It's the way I like it!

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
Thank You! I had never done a dirty flash before since so many people look down upon it. It worked out perfectly. Once it fixed my keys back to normal, I was even able to get the custom keylayout changes I wanted. No more messing with that now. It's the way I like it!

Glad it worked. Cleaning flashing is a good habit, I won't dirty flash a new ROM. However, if you mess up system files the easiest way top fix it is just a dirty flash.

Sent from my SGS3 running Eclipse 2.1

Top Liked Posts